Still hopeful

aflight84

Mummy to a princess x
Reaction score
Hey Girls,
Well as promised - i tested today 10DPO and it was BFN. Don't think i'm not pregnant and no sign the witch is on her way and she's due tomorrow so i'm going to keep on testing now and wait until i see those perfect two lines :bfp:
Plus two magpies crossed my path this morning so fingers crossed x x

Yeh 10 dpo is pretty early. Keep testing - your chart still looks awesome. Hope the :bfn: didnt bother you too much - you have the right attitude just keep testing til you see :bfp:

Good luck hun! :hugs:

p.s. nice new profile pic - youre going to suit being a mummy ;)

10dpo is very early still think it looks good for you. :hug:

As you say it may be too early for your :bfp:

I am really superstitious with the whole magpie thing, hopefully you get your joy when you next test

Fingers crossed for you, hun. Your chart looks really promising - definitely good reason to still be hopeful for a :bfp: Lots of :hug:

thanks girls i'm staying as positive as i can - the witch is due tomorrow so we'll see what happens over the next few days fingers crossed the cow wont show!

i love my new profile pic - it was sent to me today from my wedding in june i love it!

testing again and still :bfn: but on the up side i've finally beaten the 12 stone barrier and got to 11st13lbs for the first time in 3 years I will beat that damn depo if it kills me!

hey anna i'm with you hun hold in there xx 10dpo last night and bfn

and well done on the weight loss xx

testing again and still :bfn: but on the up side i've finally beaten the 12 stone barrier and got to 11st13lbs for the first time in 3 years I will beat that damn depo if it kills me!

Still too early hun. Dont lose hope. :hugs:

Well done on the weight loss!!! :happydance:

Good luck Louisa - its not the 20th yet ;)

ooooohhhh anna congrats for startin diet !!! i just cant get me head round it,mind u been doin ok this mth up2now, hope u get ur bfp asap, just ad peak at ur temps, n theyve dropped 2day(least think it was 2days temp!) PMA HUN

well done with the weight loss hunny xxxxx :hugs: I seriously need to get back on with mine.

keeping my fingers crossed for you that AF dont show and that u get ur :bfp: soon xxxx

Thanks girls, i've been trying to loose weight since i came off the dreaded depo and now have lost over 2 stone i'm really happy. Only another 2 to go until i'm back at pre depo weight but we'll see how i get on with that.
I'm not sure i'm too hopeful now, a drop in temp indicates the :witch: is on her way but still no sign of her coming, had no cramps, no spotting, no nothing and today is finaly day of normal cycle so you never know could just be a bad morning for temps.

Hey Anna

You weren't sleeping with your mouth open were you :rofl:

... i tried that once. Took temp with mouth shut then laid it bed with my mouth open chatting for a while - HUGE temp difference!!!

Fingers crossed the I Wish Ticker - becomes a real one! xx

hey girls,
right i'm getting really confused now, temps went up again this morning and FF has given me an early pregnancy rating of 93 points! But still BFN and definately no AF so she better stay the hell away and leave my little widget alone!
Rach - no definately no mouth open i don't really know what that was all about.

Chart looks good when will you test again. Hoping for a :bfp: for you!

Omg hunny! You're chart is looking soooo promising!!! High temps, implant dip, high cervix and this far out and still no AF!!!! I'm getting really excited for you hunny!!! When are you testing?? :test::test: Everything crossed for you hun!!! Good luck!!! Keep me posted!!!! :hugs:

I've been testing for days and still nothing it's driving me mad! but still no witch so i'm mega happy there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->