Still in denial

LostandFound

Reaction score
I found out 3 weeks ago that i'm unexpectedly preggo for the 2nd time. Altho unexpected and means a big change of plans this year, we are both very happy..... but for some reason, I just can't get it into my head that it's real! I've not even called the midwife to tell them I'm preggo! Every time I look at or think about baby stuff, i feel nothing! Feel so bad for not being excited as i do want more kids.....

Congratulations hun I'm nearly 12 weeks and it still hasn't sunk in yet lol :) x

Congrats!! :)

I agree with the above poster. I'm 11 weeks and already been to the doctor and heard the heartbeat and seen my little one. I still don't think I've fully grasped it yet either! I'm not sure it will until I give birth! haha!

Hasn't sunk in with me either. I'm past 12 weeks! I think once you have a scan and whatnot you'll feel differently. I have my 12 week scan on Tuesday & hoping then that it'll sink in x

I'm 7 or 8 weeks with my second and as much as we have been trying for bump, it still doesn't seem real. Don't feel guilty it's normal I think personally. I've done 4 tests (OH still wants me to get another :shrug:) give it time, once things settle it'll start to sink in.

I feel the same way. We were NTNP and it happened much faster than expected... so more or less a surprise. I don't think it will feel real until we announce to friends and family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->