??Still In The Running?? I Think??

hottmama7

Reaction score
Sooo I'm super new to this..I need some opinions. Ok on 7dpo i had some spotting after sex. 8dpo more spotting red blood after sex. 10dpo I had AF like cramping. AF isn't to arrive until 4 more days. I usually don't have in between spotting/bleeding. 11dpo (today) took cheap hpt with bfn. I just feel AF is in her way but it's still kinda early for her to come. So i idk im hoping it was implantation cramping....sigh. What do you all think?

I say you're still in the running until AF shows! Probably not what you were looking for, but yes, it could definitely be implantation cramping. You could have implanted a few days ago and the cramps are from your uterus changing around now. Or, sadly, it could be pre-AF cramps. But you ARE still in the running until she shows!

Hi .. The cervix could be irritated as it's very soft during ovulation..that could be why you got spotting .. during or right after bd. (Was it a brown or red?)..fx how long you been trying.?.

Thank you I'm trying to stay positive and not get my hopes at the same time.

It was red ��both times. The first time i thought it was implantation bleeding but when it happened again and out was red i figured AF was coming early or something. But when i Had the AF like cramping yesterday i became hopeful again....

We've been trying for a few months now that I'm ovulation again...use to be on depo

As long as AF isn't showing any signs she's coming your still in.. I'm due any day.. I get cramps on/off now and then.. We have been trying for three months I had an iud.
The days are dragging lol x.
Fx.

Ommmgggg yes they are draggggggginnnnng lol. I just need to be patient and are if Af comes on Sunday (hopefully it won't lol) I'm sprinkling baby dust on both of us lol. Keep me posted..

Will do and same to you:D

(I was a week early last month with AF and have been a week late with AF once so it gets confusing lol I'm just holding out and see as with my youngest i didn't know until I was three months as I was on off spotting).x.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->