Still nauseous

Hannahboo

Reaction score
I'm 25 weeks tomorrow and it's not full blown but I am still getting ms!! Wtc?! It's always worse when I have more carbs... this is a first for me and this is my third baby!

I'll be 25 weeks tuesday and I still get a little nauseated from time to time. I think it's just hormones

I feel your pain!
I'm 22 weeks and still being sick on and off. Can't eat anything dairy or spicy😣

I still get nauseated as well. Especially if I stay hungry for too long!

Yes I am 24 weeks and still nauseous everyday, especially if I go longer then a couple of hours without eating. I feel way better then I did before but yeah, still feeling pretty yukky. Think we are just unlucky. I was the same with my first child. Never really felt 100 percent well till after he was born :-(

I still get nauseated from time to time, especially like others have said when I'm hungry or super thirsty. If I eat something and still feel bad, I try to drink something. My "morning" sickness was always the opposite. For some reason I feel worse at night than I do in the morning. I think after an entire day of eating I get so bloated that it makes me sick. This is my third baby as well and my ms has became worse with each pregnancy.

Lilmisscaviar it's the same with me! Always worse at night/later in the day.
I hate to say it but I'm already done being pregnant! Don't get me wrong I am thankful and feel very blessed but I didbt expect any more babies and am just exhausted from this...

On my third pregnancy too and dealing with on and off ms at 19 weeks for the first time. Seems to happen randomly but like others have mentioned seems worse if I wait too long to eat.

I fully sympathize! Didn't ever expect to be pregnant again and between this, and random insomnia I am so done.

Oh love! The whole was through my first three i was having ms up until i gave birth, i feel for you, stay clear of the carbs if it helps, you can get all the necessary carbs from veg if you need to xxx

Oooh interesting, this is my third pregnancy too and I'm suffering with sickness like never before. I used to think I just didn't get nauseated with pregnancy (one of the lucky ones)... not so!

I'm only 15 weeks so it's not totally surprising to still feel sick, but I'd kind of hoped the unexpected insta-vomit would have stopped by now. Hmph.

The joys of being pregnant! It's insane how things can be so different, even the same woman, with different pregnancies!

It may be terrible but it's good to know that I'm not the only one who is so done. .

Just past 20 weeks and still nauseas too :(

This is number 3 for me, the first two it was only the first trimester. Can't believe how different it is this time around.

I'm a week away from third trimester and still nauseas. . But I'm just thankful everything id's going well! The Lord blessed id's with a surprise baby lol and I'm trying too remind myself this will bee of absolute last child so I need to savor every single thing

Im pregnant with my 3rd as well and also still feel sick although Im only in my 15th week now ... Also my last baby and I also console myself that this is my last blessing and I need to savour it ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->