still no af - anovulation?

chele

Mummy to Max & Hayden
Reaction score
Still no af, and no ov by the looks of it. Can anyone tell me if I don't ovulate when on earth :witch: will show up? losing my mind now.....

I think I agree with you. I don't think you have ovulated either this cycle or last cycle. I have just googled anovulation as I guess you have as well and there is quite a lot about it.

I imagine you must be feeling very down about it.... but I think there is lots that can be done so try not get too down, at least charting has identified this which means you can now get it sorted and get that BFP which you will.

As I think you have mentioned in your other post you are going to go to the docs. I would print out your charts and write down everything else over the last few months to discuss with them. Maybe also talk to some of the other ladies here who have been through a similar scenario who will have so much more knowledge and advice than me (who may have got it wrong!).

There is light at the end of that tunnel, however hard it feels right now. Please keep talking to everyone here as you will get the support you need.

Take care and let us know how it goes.

XX (I hope I haven't been insensitive at all X)

thanks hon. To be honest I blame myself for my negative thinking even before we started ttc. Having known I have PCOS for years, and my weird cycles in my teens before being on the pill masked these problems, I knew we would have a problem. Anovulation was the last thing I thought until I started looking into it

It's so hard not to be down about it. I think my confusion over it all and thinking about it constantly even as I sleep is pushing ov/af further away. I need to relax, but I can't. I just can't

And to feel even more sorry - why me?!

Thanks and glad I made that docs appt. I was going to wait a year but no way now. xx

Huge :hugs:

This is the first step and everything is on your side now you have pinpointed a particular issue.

Glad you have been asking others as that will give you confidence at the docs and also confidence that it will be OK. It's just a slightly different journey for you.

I understand the frustration. I have it as well as my charts are less than perfect...I've found B&B great for learning and knowing we are not alone.

Good luck next week and let us know what happens - maybe start a journal as your story, in turn, will help others.

XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->