Still no AF but haven't tested yet!!

FinlaysMummy

Pregnant with 2nd child
Reaction score
Hi ladies :hi:

How is everyone doing? I've been so busy haven't had chance to get online, hope you're all ok?!

OK, so my chart says I'm on CD10 of a 28 day cycle, which I completely guessed as I had no idea of my cycle, but AF still hasn't shown up, thought I'd got my cycle wrong and I was just having a long cycle, but now I've just realised I'm either at CD38 or I'm pregnant. :dohh:

I'm not feeling pregnant if I am.

But for some reason I keep putting off testing :wacko:

Not sure why, I'm really looking forward to another baby. :headspin:

What do you ladies think? Could I just be having a mega long cycle or should I just do a test?

I'm confused. Why am I scared? I'm strange.

x x x

Why are u scared?! U wana be pregnant right? Wow! I wish I was in ur position! I would have had a millions of tests!

Anyway, good luck!

Ooooo good luck :D

Any past problems with long cycles? or any reason you may have one?

I hope it syour month :headspin:

Go do a test put your mind at ease - it might turn out to be good news. It's not uncommon though to have a long cycle after coming off the pill. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. x

Thanks, I've no idea why I'm scared, I'm so excited about having another baby! I just need to get on with it, don't I.

I didn't realise quite how many days had gone by as I've been so busy the past week or so, it's only coming on here and looking at my chart that I realised!

I've had loads of problems with periods before, I've been through times of having constant periods for months, but never had a time when it's been so long btween them.

I think I'm going to go test, my test says I can use it any time of day but I know it's best to do it in the morning, should I wait till then or is that just putting it off again? :wacko:

10 days late ... hehe as long as your wee isn't badly diluted you'll be fine. If you think it may be as in you've drank loads piddled loads already today lol go for a wee wee dont drink anything and boil up lol

Wishing you luck x

Ohhh don't know - i wouldn't be able to wait personally but you probably are best waiting until the morning - decisions decisions! :rofl:

OK, I sort of need a wee and it shouldn't be watered down as I haven't drunk loads, so maybe I'll go do it now, I think I'm scared cos I'm scared of getting a BFN!

Go on go on!! :)
I'M WAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLLOLLOL

https://www.babyandbump.com/imagehosting/446c41d917b042.gif

OK, OK, I'm going, I'm going, I'm glad you're all here to hold my hand, thanks ladies, I don't know what I'd do without you to kick me up the arse!

Fingers crossed, I'll be back in 10. :hi:

10? blimey pee faster than that we're impatient bunch :rofl:

Wow I don't think I could stand to be that late on AF and not test!! Good luck!! Can't wait to hear back from ya.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->