still no af

mommy43

isabel's mummy
Reaction score
ttc n am now 4 days late n still no af I am normally regular but got a neg test day 2
I figured id just take break over xmas atleast id be able to drink :haha: but still no af strange thing to say when ttc but just with af would show I hate the uncertainty :nope:

I hear you, completely. I never really get psyched about af arriving, but I think I hate the waiting worst of all. No matter how many times I test, I still have this little glimmer of hope and what if until af shows up.
My cycle has been pretty irregular so I could start anytime between 30-36 days. I am in that fun week at the moment. CD 31 right now. I decided to wait til January to start charting, but its makes for a real terrible wait not knowing for certain when you ovulated, so I'm actually gonna start charting this month after af arrives. Guess that gives me something to look forward to.
Best of luck, lady. Hope that bfp or af arrives soon enough to keep us off the ledge :p

My cycle has been really regular since coming off the pill between 26-28 days and now the month we want to start trying AF hasn't arrived and i'm now on CD32 :(

I feel so down about it all and keep wondering why this month it had to do this. Done a pregnancy test on the off chance, but no BFN :(

I just hate the not knowing too! If only there was a way to bring it on!

Thanks it's nice to know someone else is in the same situation (not nice for u guys but u know what mean x) it's so frustrating x

This is why I started charting too. Go figure once we started ttc my fairly normal cycles got long and out of whack. Not sure why that happened but i've spoken to a few ladies that had the same problem...weird. At least when i'm charting I can see my temps drop so I know af is on her way.

Finally started on day 33. Best of luck to you ladies!

still no show here but think I found the reason x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->