still no af......

diagnosis seems to be commonly suggested to be:

The best way to diagnose Asherman's Syndrome is by using a diagnostic hysteroscopy or a hysterosalpingogram (HSG). In a diagnostic hysteroscopy, the doctor dilates the cervix and inserts a tiny scope that enables him or her to see inside the uterus. An HSG is performed by inserting a small catheter into the cervix and then injecting radioactive dye into the uterine cavity while performing an x-ray.

I remember you said you had a bit of cramping - have you had that before? have you got a note of when you have had symptoms? do you have an idea of what other causes your absence of af might be? you must be going a bit mentalist worrying, hope youre ok

i only cramped when i tried the parsley tea. i get pains everyso often in my uterus area but nothing noticable. this is sending me mental and i must be boring you all but i dont have anyone else to talk to. the only thing that gets me through is i have read of other ladies that have gone longer than me and it has worked out for them x sylv x

you arent boring anyone mintysylv, dont be worrying about that - everyones in the same boat but with their own versions of this nightmare

i think its promising in relation to possible ashermans because i think one of the symptoms is cramps when you are supposed to have af - if you havent been apart from that 1 time, then thats a symptom of ashermans you dont have

i would defo talk to your dr about it though, they need to eliminate everything they can

whens your next appointment?

monday afternoon so hopefully we will have more info then. but got a feeling they will just refer me to a gyno so thats just more waiting thats why i want to go in there with as much info as possible x sylv x

minty, i just read about ashermans on wiki and theres a photo of a scan of a women with ashermans, so mebbes a scan might help with diagnosis or ruling out - defo ask your dr

im definately asking for a scan as i think that will give us some answers either way. i know it sounds silly but i think that because i already have 2 kids that they are not bothered about me. sorry but this is making me think that this is my fault in some way for buying baby stuff before the 12 weeks for choosing names for drinking when i didnt know that i was pregnant the list goes on....
sorry for rant x sylv x

Aww Sylv :hugs:
Don't beat yourself up about it hun, you know deep down in your heart that you didn't cause your m/c, I understand the feelings though, it's so difficult when we can't find a reason for the loss, especially when we already have children! But please know, any drinking or buying of lovely baby stuff had no relation to your baby's loss, or the fact your cycle is taking so long to reappear. xx

I reckon the gynae would be good too - they really know so much more than your gp - I got referred to the consultant at our hospital and the appt came quite quick - guess it depends on the area but also your dr can refer as urgent....

sending af thoughts your way

hx

thankyou ladies just guess i will have to do more waiting kinda getting use to it x sylv x

Hi, just read this thread. Will you post a follow-up? How did the appt. go? I am 41 in 2 weeks and no AF 6 weeks after MC. Your post put my mind at ease a bit, and worried me a bit. I'd love to know how things turned out. Hope it went well.

I'm 35 and have had no AF just short of 7 weeks now since natural mc. I' starting to get worried.

It's rubbish this being stuck in limbo!

SL
x

hi honey i have just gone over the 14 weeks without af and its horrible but now doctors are investigating so thats something!! and totally agree with you about the limbo. im 41 and every day is more time going by!! so totally know how you feel and really hope your af turns up very soon honey let me know how you get on x sylv x

I'm 35 and have had no AF just short of 7 weeks now since natural mc. I' starting to get worried.

It's rubbish this being stuck in limbo!

SL
x

SL, it took me 8 weeks to get my AF after my first mc and almost 7 weeks to get my first AF after my second mc. You are still in the "normal" zone and I don't think you need to worry. BTW, I'm also 35. xoxo

Minty, glad you are going in to get this sorted out! Good luck!

Hi MintyPeas, Thanks for the update. Glad you are getting medical support. I think if I don't get my AF soon, my uterus is going to start sloshing around in me. Try running with it that full! Ok, I have to confess, it's not running. It's not even jogging. Perhaps we could generously call it a fast shuffle!

Good luck with the doctors. Maybe we should start an 'old ladies club?'! We'll need an emoticon with a cane and dentures and shriveled up eggs! Whoever is the oldest to post in this forum in the month of May wins: :flower:

I'll be 41 in 2 weeks: might as well roll out the wheelchair for those poor eggs!:dohh:

Hi Sylv, sorry to hear you're still waiting for af...maybe stress is stopping it? Worrying might be messing your hormones up? Just a thought though I know how anxious you must be x

hi honey still nothing but got my appointment to see the gyno on 14th june so at least ball is rolling. im under alot of stress at the moment my daughter is being bullied and started a thread on here which explains alot more but its breaking my heart and my family has been through so much so think the stress is a main factor at the moment. hope you are well how are you getting on? xsylv x

Hi Sylv..I am glad that you are being taken seriously and you have an appointment in June. I read your thread about your daughter, I think it's every mothers fear...and the stress must be really taking it's toll on you.

take care :hugs: and keep us updated x

Awww Minty this is the last thing you need... hope you have had your stomping shoes on at the school... gotta keep my Battle Buds stress levels down!!

GET STOMPING GIRL xxxxxx

PS I am soooo loving our matching sparkly sigs xxxx

hi ladies thanks for your posts they mean alot. wont be about for a little while need to concentrate on my daughter. i have rang her school 3 times and they still have not got back to me so i will be there tomorrow and wont leave til i see the head im so angry. the other school was brilliant rang me straight back and they called the police and the girls parents. thankyou to everyone you have all been so supportive and have kept me smiling x sylv x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->