still no sex drive

Tezzy

Mum of 2 TTCAL
Reaction score
rightio ive now had 28 weeks of no sex drive...

can anybody tell me other ways of showing love to my partner (exept for the obvious ones lol)

i think im over-compensating by cooking for him lots and doing all the housework but that is getting a bit old now lol

Oh noone answered you :(

My OH feels left out when we can't have sex - In our case its another 'just incase' thing but I loose mine quickly too at the moment.

Making him a nice meal sounds a lovely idea - Cleaning hmmm he should be doing that :lol:

What about little emails when hes at work (if he has internet access at work) little sticky notes or a little i love you card! Although going on one of your posts in the girly bit I dunno if that appropriate right now :oops:

Just have lots of cuddles babe........and tell him you love him, thats what I do :wink:

hi hun sex isnt eaverything just both of you have a cuddle on the sofa and watch a film and kisses and cuddles and dont forget to tell him you love him i cant really think of anything else but thats the way i show my love and affection to my dp besides making love xx

Hey Hun

I know exact;y what you mean - i've had 27 weeks of no sex drive at all and i cant even lye to myself that i have and do it anyway LOL

My poor Hubby - he's being really good about it, i think he's just got used to it :dohh:

2006?? mad. Definately kisses and cuddles. Go for a nice little stroll just before the sun sets and watch the stars (what I used to do lol) And I agree with Wobbles, little notes or a card or even a text just to say how much he means to you.

I lost my sex drive, as well. And I certainly do not feel sexy when I look like the double for the whale in Free Willy.

My OH just says he will make up for lost time once the baby is born! :D

i have lost mine to DH is being so good about it we spend a lot of time cuddling and chatting he has even started giving me back rubs x

Ehhhh back rubs i'm lovin gthat, i wonder if he will also rub my feet cause they are killing me lately LOL :rofl:

Tnx for all the advise Girls :hugs:

Oh and sorry for replying to such an old thread :dohh:

cuddles, baths and showers together, candles, romantic meals and all the things us girls like to be spoilt with. even if you dont want to have sex - maybe if the mood took you, you could provide him pleasure in otherways, just to show you still care. Men seem to need pleasure to feel loved.

maybe you might get in the mood? my libido came crashing back at 31 weeks, not sure how i am going to deal with it yet lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->