Still struggling to DTD please help!

zoe87

Im a new mammy!
Reaction score
its been 14 weeks since i gave birth and im still in pain when we DTD its really getting me down as im having to stop and i feel like im a failure to my OH he said he doesnt mind and when i say to him should i go to the doctors he says no it will be fine.
I am really starting to think they have stitched me up to tight.!

Has anyone else had the same problem this long after birth?

Hey hun im 10weeks pp and having the same problem but mine is on the inside like as if something has 'falling down' on the front wall and wen oh is entering me its really sore like he is pushing it out of the way to enter :shrug:

its really getting me down too as oh gets really turned off wen i start aowing :(

Me hun, i've been so sore in the 20 months since Poppy was born i can't even use tampons let alone have sex without pain (It really was a miracle i got pregnant with Imogen). I had a 2nd degree episiotomy and 3rd (almost 4th) degree tear, it even hurts if i lie on my right side. I'm going to have an op to re fashion my scar tissue soon, i'm dreading it but can't wait to feel normal again. I would definitely recommend going to see your doctor, i wish i'd not left it so long xx

sorry zoe that you're going through this. i'm in the same boat, but "luckily" in that sense, i'm single, so have not too worry about it too much right now... although i miss a man on my side, but with THAT downstairs, i'm very much afraid to even consider dating.

my daughter is 14.5 weeks old now and i noticed after 8 weeks that something wasn't right. yesterday i sat down in front of my big mirror and looked at it more closely.

YES, i've been stitched too tight. there is tissue where there shouldn't be any, as i can still see the perineal area from before and instead of it being flat, the new tissue makes a little "hill", so it went too far. if i stretch it with my fingers, there's nothing to be stretched. the skin left is just not enough to stretch and it is an uncomfortable feeling. i have no clue how there ever should a male organ fit inside of me :(
i also have two skin tags that look like new skin close to the perineum that i have no clue where they are coming from. it looks like (sorry way TMI) another clitoris just on the wrong side :(

since i'm over in the USA and not insured, there's no way that is going to get fixed anytime soon, but from my point of view it will require some kind of surgery.

sucks!!!!! i guess that's what i get for having such an amazing birth experience!

aw sounds like we are all suffering, We DTD last night with me on top although it was uncomfortable it felt a bit better then before its just so sore when he enters me and we ended up stopiing cos im going 'oww'.

MIcholanda im sorry to hear that you are not insured its a shame that you dont live in the UK. Im so embaressed to go to my GP here. I also get pain in my clitoris sorry tmi when im trying to have a poo its like something trying to push out of my clit instead of my bum :rofl:

I also get pain in my clitoris sorry tmi when im trying to have a poo its like something trying to push out of my clit instead of my bum :rofl:

I got this for the first few months! Never heard anyone else say they had tho! It also hurt like that when i did a wee for the first 3ish weeks. I've had it this time too even though i had a section just nowhere near as bad x

aw sounds like we are all suffering, We DTD last night with me on top although it was uncomfortable it felt a bit better then before its just so sore when he enters me and we ended up stopiing cos im going 'oww'.

MIcholanda im sorry to hear that you are not insured its a shame that you dont live in the UK. Im so embaressed to go to my GP here. I also get pain in my clitoris sorry tmi when im trying to have a poo its like something trying to push out of my clit instead of my bum :rofl:

Im having the clit problem as well :( looks like we are all in the same boat.

i had my surgery today to remove a stitch that come out from my 3rd degree tear and i dont get a follow up review which im annoyed at cuz i wantd to ask about pain during sex and future births :(

I still feel really bruised when we do it, I don't know if this will help you, but using Lube can make it less painful.

thanks! im glad im not the only one with the funny pain in their 'clit' lol!

ive suggested using lube to OH but for some reason he changes the subject gonna see how it goes this next week and if the same gonna go buy some!

I would definitely try some lube,im sure it would really help. durex do quite a range. Strange how your oh not keen?x

I wondered if i was normal having the pain in my clit when i pooed but i guess i was normal lol. I can say it has gone away though, i think it took a couple of months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->