• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

still struggling with hemorrhoids 6 months PP:-/

mrsstrezy

Reaction score
So, this is embarrassing. I pushed like a champ during childbirth, but ended up with some bad hemorrhoids in the process. I believe they're mostly internal because I've looked with a mirror and can't see much. Anyway, the nurses at the hospital strongly encouraged me to take stool softeners or Miralax daily after going home. I had a great first BM, so I didn't listen, and allowed myself to get constipated. Dumb! So, I aggravated the hemorrhoids and have been struggling with them ever since. I have always had issues with constipation and now I bleed almost every time I have a BM:( So, I've been taking Miralax regularly, although I struggle to remember to take it daily sometimes. Any brilliant ideas of how to tackle this from both ends and shrink the hemorrhoids also? Do those Anusol suppositories work?

Has anyone else had to deal with hemorrhoids for THIS long??

I used to have HORRIBLE ones. The only thing that helped me was moist heat (warm bath, strategically placed heating pad, etc) and preparation H cream. Hope they get better for you soon!!

Have you tried consuming Aloe Vera gel?
I suggested this to my friend after she'd suffered with hers for 3 years then gave birth again recently (6 weeks ago) which made them alot worse.
Since taking it daily she has noticed a big difference in the size of them, and they are clearing up nicely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->