still too young?

Mrs-N

Mummy to Joshua James
Reaction score
is joshua still too young to go into his own room?

he is in his cot but still in our bedroom.

when we go to bed he always stirs and im sure he only wakes coz we disturbe him.

is he too young still to go into his own room?

any advice?

I wouldn't say so. If you have baby monitors etc I would put him in his room now :)

we are moving soon so i might hold out until then.

yeah ive got baby monitors but i dontlike them really.

we have the tomy classic ones (i think thats what they are called) and the dont pick up sound constantly only when baby makes a sound. but i have found that its not quick enough to respond.

i would rather them have sound constantly so if he stirs i can hear him.

Our Lo has been in her own crib and room since one week old. We have a very good baby monitor that you can hear everything, it even picks up noise from downstairs lol!

It's advised that they stay in your room until they're 6 months, that said loads of people put them in earlier with no real problem

av just put my little girl in har room,i fine it a lot better,

Lennon went in his own room in his big cot when he was 2 weeks old. We brought a video monitor but never used it because his room is just a few stes away from ours

I had max in his room when he hit 2 months , I had no choice he was not sleeping because hubby snores lolI bought the angel care monitors I felt much safer with those :)

ffion went in her room at 10 weeks.

i wanted to do it before she was old enough to notice

awwwwww Mrs N he is soooo cute

Its not too early, if you feel he is ready then do it, you can use a room monitor. Be warned though it tugs at the heart strings

Caitlyn's been in her own room for months now. We bought the Angelsounds Sensor monitor for peace of mind. She has been fine with it, i'm glad we did it sooner rather than later

xx

Totally your opinion! If you think he is better in his own room then put him in there :) We put Jack in his own room at 2 months and he was great and settled easier and quicker ! Good Luck

Put him in his own room when he think he is ready hun, kacy was in her own room at two and a half months cos we were disturbing her and i put kira in thier to try and put her in a routine at a month old and it worked

Caitlyn's been in her own room for months now. We bought the Angelsounds Sensor monitor for peace of mind. She has been fine with it, i'm glad we did it sooner rather than later

xx

Ditto, its great i don't have to worry much. In fact i worried more when she was in the room with us. Now with the baby monitor i just look at the little pendulum moving and i can sleep easy.

Plus it picks up the slightest noises, sometimes you can even hear the dummy drop from her mouth when she is in a deep sleep.

its a personal preferance. my friends LO had been in her own room since day one and has slept through since 4 weeks.

No reason why Joshua shouldn't as far as I'm concerned

It's advised that they stay in your room until they're 6 months, that said loads of people put them in earlier with no real problem

i dont see why that would be the official advise. My doc said now is a good time (4 months) and I agree - its better to do it before baby really notices. Ted is getting on fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->