Still very uneasy!

Caseydaun

Reaction score
Had my first appointment yesterday. Pregnancy was confirmed and my exam was done. Doctor said the uterus feels where it should be and she doesn't feel any one masses. My first ultrasound isn't until the 9th of October. I am still very worried about everything that could go wrong, I don't think I will be able to ease my mind until I see the baby on the ultrasound. Any one else get as worried as I am? I wasn't this worried first pregnancy.

Hi there. How are you going with it?
I was so worried too about this pregnancy, whereas with my first I was a sane amount of worried lol. But I read something a few days ago, and due to baby brain, I cannot give credit to whomever said it haha "if the worst does happen, wouldn't you rather have had the past weeks be full of excitement and the happiest ever? Or be filled with worry?"
As soon as I read that I snapped out of it. We're only thinking positive thoughts! My scan isn't until 16 October (wah :cry: lol)
I hope you're feeling better :hugs:

My scan isn't until the 16th of October and I feel exactly the same, I have ordered a baby Doppler I'm a worrier I need something to ease my mind.

I am very nervous that something might be wrong but I'm trying to stay positive, my scan is on the 9th too :) xx

I think it's completely normal to be worried until you reach the safe point, especially before your first scan!

I had my first scan at 8w3d but before then, I was so convinced I would go for the scan to find my baby had died :( Thankfully all was completely fine!

I also know the feeling of being more nervous with your second pregnancy, same here!

Everything will be okay :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"