Still waiting for AF :(

Nia22

Reaction score
Hi All

As some of you know I have not had AF for ages...two months now :( urgh.

I have not tested in ages as I do not want to waste any more money on hpts and my doc appointment isn't until next week.

I'm going crazy here. I had that one suspected evap and BFNs(although again, this was WEEKS ago)

I can't believe this as my periods have always been so regular and I haven't been more stressed than usual.

I would totally think I'm not pregnant if it weren't for the fact that I have been having ongoing extreme symptoms including back ache, tiredness, EXTREMELY sore breasts and sharp pains. AF-like stomach cramps and back ache. Forgot to mention the fact that I have been getting bad sickness and bloatedness.

Even as I type my breasts are getting constant sharp pains and my back is aching and this morning I was sick when I brushed my teeth.

SOOO CONFUSED NOW. Our bodies can play total tricks on us.

Thank you :hugs:

Wow, I'm having even more strange symptoms now. My body is soooooo tired. I hate the smell of most things and keep dry heaving..if I hear about anything remotely disgusting I feel like I'm away to faint and be sick...like I just saw some blood on TV and URGH I heaved to badly. I also have hemorriods(sp?! - TMI) and cramps in my calf and ankle. Yesterday I had a really weird feeling in my stomach...like a fluttering , NEVER felt that before in my life. Also have shooting pains everywhere...urghhhh. what is going on.:cry:

Can you go to the docs and ask for a blood test hun??
I'm in the same boat :( My last cycle was a strange one, spotted for about 5 days before af came. This cycle im on cd58 with no ov and no af. Am gonna go docs on tuesday and ask for a blood test just to see what is going on. My opks have had a line since i started testing but have not become positive :( Just want AF to arrive now or get a positive test!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->