Stillbirth Pregnancy Questionnaire

Status
Not open for further replies.

HSDR2017

Reaction score
I can't post the link to my blog questionnaire yet.. However, in the meantime... Are any stillborn Mommies willing to answer a questionnaire to help other stillborn Mommies and pregnant mommies?

My son was stillborn at 33 weeks in September 2016. I am currently 30 weeks pregnant with a baby girl and Ill be admitted to the hospital at 31-32 weeks due to Vasa Previa. I will deliver via c-section at 34-35 weeks. Is anyone else diagnosed with Vasa Previa or has been?

I'd love to hear from all of you. If you are trying to get pregnant after your loss, please don't give up hope and please remember everything happens for a reason even though we don't understand why us. You will overcome this and you carry your beautiful baby with you everywhere you go!

Best of luck and I look forward to hearing from you all! :)

Hi,

All research/study/questionnaires must be submitted on our Press & Research board only.

Out of consideration for other members especially on this subject I request you do not post anywhere else (thread or replies). Not everyone likes to feel they are a study case, the forum is a landing for support.

Thanks
Wobbles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh