StirCrazy Is A Drip

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Fucking man ...

Over last week I've had some really shitty sleeps with worrying over the pregnancy & toothache giving me unsettled nights. Anyway we have the heating on timer sometimes & I can honestly say the other morning I did 'something' to the boiler but ask me what & I have no idea - It was like 6AM I wasn't even awake, in pain, heavy eyes ... you know the feeling lol

Anyway must have switched it to constant or something & OH took a fit (house was boiling lol) ... It was only some kind of mistake & I felt like shit I'd not have been able to count to 10 without thinking that morning :rofl:

So 2 days ago my OH cuts the grass ....

Today I realise all my freezer stuff is completely defrosted :hissy: - We did a shop over £200 the other day theres at least £50 worth of frozen stuff in there. Shows how easy mistakes can be made don't it (STU?) .. He was like well I couldn't have because because because & I'm just stood there KNOWING he must have unless we have a ghost lol Its like NOOOOOOOOOOOOO STU YOU DEFROSTED ALL THE FOOD!!!!!! Oh sorry just to explain the extention for the lawn mower was plugged in an my freezer wasn't - according to him it was an empty socket .... well of course it was after he plugged the freezer out LOL

Will remind the fucker next time I make a mistake :trouble:

Stu you dippy fucker!!! :rofl:

Go to aldi or farm foods to replace will be cheeper ....

Gather your paying stu?? :rofl:

xxx

There was loads of meat - Like 15 chicken fillets ... pork chops - mince ... pies ... veg ... bits ... the meat is like £30 worth alone lol

:dohh: Ohhhhhhh stu!!!

Well mistakes happen ... don't they hun?! :rofl:

xxx

:dohh: Not good!!

But as you say mistakes happen ... gawd knows i made my fair share of them .. lol

Yeah hun if you cook all the food up over today and tomorrow you can refreeze it all, then you just have a load of 'ready meals' in the freezer. At least that will save it all going to waste.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->