• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

STM regulars

Becyboo__x

Reaction score
https://www.familylobby.com/common/tt4670663fltt.gif

:baby: STM mummys to be :baby:

TeenMommy410 - 25th April '10 Baby Aidan James Alexander :blue:!

EmziixBo0o - 30th May '10. Baby girl due :pink:!

Stuffymuffy - 6th June '10. Having a surprise :yellow:!

:crib: STM arrivals :crib:

Memysonand3- Mummy to Cole born 29/09/07 :blue: and 3 gorgeous girls Lynette,Elouisa and Sophia 25/12/09 :pink:
Angielove- Mummy to
Isabella Grace born 24/01/10 7lb 9oz :pink:
PreggoEggo- Mummy to
Quintin William born 24/01/10 8lb 15oz :blue:
Becyboo__x- Mummy to
Mason Jack born 28/01/10 8lb 6.5oz :blue:
Jas029- Mummy to Riley James born 18/02/10 6lb 11.5oz :blue:
Annawrigley- Mummy to Noah Patrick born 5/03/10 8lb 5.5oz :blue:
Mummy.to.be- Mummy to Summer-Brooke born 9/03/10 9lb 6oz

hehe :) now we have a new thread to fill up with all our chatting.

Just thought we miswell have another just to chat about anything we want and not fill up other thread when theres other people who want to join it and talk about FOB and stuff but still go over there on that thread dont want to feel iv took over or anything ..

x

Right does anyone know what i do cause the thread is Open at the minute but do i have to get all us to post something and then Close it so then only us can talk .. ? if no one knows then ill have to play about with it :p

Think i can just close it but everyone can still post i hope anyway :haha: x

im gonna start talking about what we were talking about over on the thread here:)

Jas do you have pictures of your dogs?

I'm alive!

I think

I have no idea how to do it so it's all up to you :shrug:

im gonna start talking about what we were talking about over on the thread here:)

Jas do you have pictures of your dogs?

Nothing recent but I have some hidden on my comp somewhere...

I shall find them and show ya! :thumbup:

:haha: iv closed it but i hope the ones left to come here can still post lol!

Ok.. Found a few pictures.. Nothing recent ofcorse all ATLEAST a year old.. (except the one's of Ace we've only had him.. Almost a year now)
Sweetie
https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2749/4195179787_97236697af_o.jpg
Misty
https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2659/4195180091_26475d6fe3_m.jpg
Ace(In his stance :haha:)
https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2768/4195935976_1305b6d5ea_m.jpg
Ace and Socks back when she was still healthy..(Had to add this one) R.I.P
https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4038/4195936234_d2a4eb66c7_o.jpg
Oh!
And because you girls have been DYING to see my face (Ok not really dying but still! :haha:) Here's a picture of me and Misty like almost two years ago when I was 12! (I still looked quite young back then obviously:haha:)
https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4037/4195936596_332aa0f82d_m.jpg
I still had purple hair back then too :cry:

yay i found it :happydance:
jas you are so pretty!! glad you finally showed your face :lol:
and wow 12! you look really old for 12 there. maybe im just basing it on me tho cos i have a baby face :(
xx

ooh also, i had my hair cut today. you can kinda see in the bottom left pic in the 4in1 pic in my sig ;)
was a pretty big change for me, im not one of these people who changes their hair all the time so i see every haircut as a massive deal :lol:
xx

For the past like 4 years I've looked older then I actually am!
I actually think I look about 12 in that picture..
Ofcorse I'm 14 now and I pass as 16 sometimes older!

Also thanks!
I love my doggies I'm a huge animal lover.. Always have been.

And yes, Ace is a big knuckle head he's so funny and full of personality! :haha:

I'll think about showing a more recent picture of my face one of these days..
I haven't taken any in close to a year now!

Also Anna I don't think your baby-faced! You're beautiful
I have a very round shaped face and I hate it :growlmad:
I can relate with the hair thing.. I had it dyed afew times and went from really long hair that went down to my back to shoulder length..
I still miss my long hair :cry:
I need a haircut BAD it's like nothing but split ends right now! I keep telling my mom but she's horrible about getting around to doing these kinds of things..

:rofl:
After reading and responding to this I checked back on the teen pregnancy and saw your post Anna and almost told you how to find it..

Then I remembered I just responded to you on here ofcorse you found it! :dohh:

I'm so slow.. I wasn't this slow before I was pregnant I swear!

well thankyou hun thats lovely of you to say :hugs:
and yessss, definitely take a new pic :D:D
xx

I change my hair lots.
Jas your lucky, I'm 19 and people always think im younger! :(

I'm making some more xmas cookies tonight:)
I made sugar cookies last night but the recipe sucked! lol my aunt wrote it out and it was really confusing so I only got 8 cookies and 2 broke so there only 6 of those kind.lol

Ofcorse Anna! :hugs:
I became "top heavy" at an early age so that really effected how old people thought I was :blush:
I steadily pass as 15-16 now.. Some people say older then that :shrug:

I can't read my grandmas hand writing.. She wrote down a recipe for me for chocolate sheet cake and I can't even read it :haha:
I love baking though! I made coffee cake like a week ago I got the recipe from my great aunt and it turned out perfect! It was soo good..
Don't feel bad, I've had many many bad experiences from baking in the past :blush:
Happens alot when I'm like doubling the recipe or something.. Once I tried making a big batch of cookies but didn't add enough flour.. It came out extremely sweet and all the cookies baked together so it was like brownie looking :haha:
I plan on making my speciality this xmas.. Chocolate chocolate mint chip cookies..
Definitely a gut buster! But I'm pregnant so I don't care :rofl:
Last year I made three big batches of them, Spent all day making them..
We made our first stop at one of my grandmas houses.. As we were leaving left the container full of them ontop of the car and drove off.. Only a few were even eaten..
Didn't even find out til the next day! I was so depressed I worked so hard on them and they came out perfectly and everything! :cry:
Hopefully that won't happen this year or I might cry from the hormones!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->