STM regulars

Wow came back to some chatterboxs :haha:
iv put a friberoctic tree up outside its white and the fibraoctic lights are like rainbow coloured maybe i should take a piccy its pretty :) my hands are freezing now lol and iv just cleared my sisters room out from boxs that i had from babys stuff and put it in the room outside weve got cause my sisters back tomorrow from uni for christmas.. but her room is really babys room cause she only comes back at christmas.. so its crampt now the cots set up and just agenst the wall at the minute and shes got a 3 door wardrobe but all babys clothes in it and nappies wipes etc etc but wardrobe is too big for that room lol theres draws full of babys onesis and all that! and a bed obviously ill take a pic of the room too so you all can see how bad it looks right now :haha: itll get sorted when shes back at uni after christmas and i can finally get things organised! yay but moses basket is in my room thats crampt too haha my room is like a box but its ok for time being cant wait til we move! might be better :)

ill shut up now im blabbing on ..

Jas your dogs are stunners hehe i love Ace hes got dead nice coat! and aww socks looked like my mates cat cleo that passed away couple years ago i love cats but never been aload one :cry: always wanted a ginger tabby cat :)!

And omg i never thought you looked like that Jas! i thought youd have like mousy brown hair lol :haha: dont ask why i just imagined you with that colour heehee yur really pretty though you should show your face more often :D! xx

Cookies and cake :huh: your making me hungry girls! lol
i cant make anything cause not got any ingredience! got no food hardly in house either grr might just starve :haha: but im hungry all the time now which drives me cause i eat and then feel starving still :|

Anna your hair is longer then mine still mines too short it dont seem to be growing had it cutt short at start pregnancy and its been like nearly 8 months or whatever and its only grown abit i want my long hair back so bad! but your hair looks lovely still suits you :) its nice to have a change x

thankyou becy! from what ive seen i think you have really nice hair! always thought that actually :blush:
as for the baking thing.. i have no weighing scales in my flat yet but made pancakes the other week which turned out pretty good considering it was all guesswork :p
also made a syrup sponge cake with no scales which was a bit of a failure tbh but it looks ok :lol:
https://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s91/annalolipoplol/PB280060.jpg
^ thats my friends putting golden syrup on it ;)

i wish we all lived closer :(
we could have a bake-a-thon :rofl:
xx

Lol, Becy I naturally have brown hair but in that pic it was dyed purple..
We have no food here either.. Well no like instant food :haha:
I'm to lazy to do some real cooking right now..

Oh god I'm horrible at pancakes!
I can make them just fine.. But pouring them into the pan..
They always turn out to be some deformed monster pancakes :rofl:
Ofcorse I've only poured pancakes in like twice the other times I made my mom do it I was to scared of screwing it up but then she screwed it up too so :haha:
I haven't been "watching what I eat" lately :blush:
But hey, right now my L/O is doing nothing but putting on fat I should do the same! :haha:

Could just do with a nice 3 course meal but looks like ill have to starve :haha: .. and Thanx anna now im tempted by your cake! i dont actually like cake that much never have but i love syrup cake and choc cake! i might have to get some cake mix and make my self some brownies or something chocolaty :haha: to make for around christmas or boxing day :)! yumm

My hairs naturally brown it was light brown when i was small but turned darker when i got older.. but i dye it black now just cause iv got black extensions which cost a bomb when i got them so not wasting money :) and i prefer my hair black now got used to it! i need my hair re-styling but i want it to grow and i know if i go hair dressers theyll cutt too much off like they always do! grr x

Only time i have/make proepr pancakes is on pancake day :shrug: lol i like them and everything and i can flip them and make good ones! but i just only have them once a year :haha:

Thanx anna now im tempted by your cake! i dont actually like cake that much never have but i love syrup cake and choc cake! i might have to get some cake mix and make my self some brownies or something chocolaty :haha: to make for around christmas or boxing day :)! yumm

lol if its any consolation it was horrible, my friend put like 3 lemons in it or something mental, it was really hard and dry and just tasted of lemon. :lol:
oooo yer i really wanna get some of those green & blacks tom and jerry bun kits :haha: i used to love them so much and theyre only like 80p saw em in sainsburys the other day :thumbup:
in fact im off to get some tomorrow all this cake talk is making me want some
i bought some gu souffles yesterday nommmm i would go have one but ive just had 2 mini flake cakes :rofl: omg im such a fatty
.................... fuck it im off to go have one theyre too good
xx

lol just realised this is gonna be very unhelpful to you becy, sorreeeee

Heres the outside tree it changes color haha so i couldnt get it nice :( i got one of it red and another of it a few colours lol.. and then heres LO's room aka my sisters room but waiting to be converted look how crampt it is! grr lol

DSC05449.jpg DSC05450.jpg

DSC05451.jpg DSC05453.jpg

Lol we should really get off the subject on desserts before we all gain 20 more pounds!
I finished the last of the coffee cake off last night.. Man it was good..

Whoops! :dohh:
This is hard to do!

Wel youve put me off your cake now :haha: sounds it didnt come out to good :p but i still fancy some syrup cake ummm :)! lol .. and omg youve made me want tom and jerry cakes now :haha: i used to love eating all the sticker things you put on top :haha: i need to go out and buy loads of cake mixs now and maybe not share with my sister :haha: but shell have to take me to get them so ill have to :( .. Youll regret eating all that :winkwink: i regret scoffing my face all the time cause iv put on so much weight i just hope it goes when LO comes which i doubt! xx

i do !! i love christmassy decorations especially outdoor ones, i wish one year i have the time and money to do up the front of my house all tacky covered in stuff :lol:
i think they look awesome x

Sorry forgot to mention those!
The tree is beautiful!
Man that room looks quite cramped at the moment!

I was going to reply I swear but my dad just got off early so I was distracted with listening in on their conversation :blush:

lol awe no! jas that sucks
I love to bake, I making cream cheese cut out cookies now:)
i also want to make these white chocolate nut things, brownies, rice krispies squares, frosted flake cookies and m&m cookies for xmas:) lol

ugh! my step dad just called and hes like "tell your momma to put an extra plate out I will be home for xmas"
I never call my mom, momma :wacko:
='( which means my older brother wont come home for xmas

Iv always wanted to have few outside not loads! cause it does look abit tacky i think lol but i love the white isicales that go front of house and like lights on plants etc :) but my dad dont do any of that the tree would go on front garden but its a slope so it would fall over with this wind! and someone would nick it i think cause people tend to get drunk and walk home up my street and up this jitty and can see it getting robbed! :growlmad: so its on back garden but still i love that tree its dead pretty :haha:

As for the room i havent got a clue what im going to do with it when my sister goes back i was going to have the bed taken out like un-assembled and just put away somewhere so then can at least have the cot there or something have to wait and see :)! x

Aww I'm sorry Preggo :hugs: Sounds like your days are gonna be full of baking! I usually just do like one dish a holiday :haha:
Calling my Mom, Momma would just seem weird to me :shrug:
Then again it is rather popular here in Missouri.. Rednecks :wacko:

We live out in the country and we're way back from the road.. It's pointless for any decorations out here :cry:
We aren't even gonna bother with a tree this year..

awe no tree?=(

ugh, I called my mom at work to tell her the news and shes like "well don't be a bitch about you don't have any choice in the matter"
Grrr like really my step dad is the worst person in the world , he use to cheat on my mom and do drugs untill she kicked him out for 2 years but he moved back in when my mom found out i was pregnant "cause we needed the extra money he makes" but i think hes worked like 4 months this year! so it wasn't because of that! and he comes home and calls me names and such!
ugh. I'm really upset about this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->