• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

STM regulars

he will be home for 2 and half months, lol and half of that I will have my LO so hopefully it wont be so bad.

Just ignore him :haha: itll drive him insane i bet ya.. dont you think its strange to think like end janaury well hopefully have our LO's ? lol iv got a hospital appointment for 18th march! and i was like to my mum when the women told me the date ''We will have to bring LO with us when i come cause i cant leave him at home'' ..and my mum has to take me to the hospital lol .. was weird planning that out saying hell be coming :haha:

Aww I'm sorry Preggo he sounds like a real d*ck!
I hope your mom will be strong enough walk away someday :hugs:

Just ignore him :haha: itll drive him insane i bet ya.. dont you think its strange to think like end janaury well hopefully have our LO's ? lol iv got a hospital appointment for 18th march! and i was like to my mum when the women told me the date ''We will have to bring LO with us when i come cause i cant leave him at home'' ..and my mum has to take me to the hospital lol .. was weird planning that out saying hell be coming :haha:

It's so weird thinking about it!
Just a month you two will be pushing out L/O's!
In two months I'll be doing it! whooo! :happydance:
We had to make a dentist appointment for after I have him to get a cavity filled..
It's so weird thinking I'll have my L/O by then!

I know I can't wait to see Quintin tho, I wonder what hair colour and eye colour he will have and so on!

Yeah i wonder about hair colour if hell have dark hair like me or blonde like FOB but if they mix then hell be a red head :haha: bless him lol or he may be bold i hope he has hair though :) love babys with lil tuffs of hair its cute heehee .. iv got the dentist in february! :growlmad: i hate the dentist :( lol

Oh and as for eye colour they dont get there eye colour til later on do they? there usually born with blue eyes .. but i dont get that cause brown is dominant so i thought that would be there straight away :shrug: my LO should have green or blue eyes :) if he has brown then hes not my baby :haha:

I have hazel green eyes, FOB has blue eyes..
Both our eyes are really pretty so I don't care what color they come out although I'm really curious what they'll be!!

Both me and FOB had blonde hair first few years of our life.. turned to brown
So I'm sure he'll be blonde..

We both also have pretty dark brown hair now and same with family so I'm sure it will just follow that way..

but i dont get that cause brown is dominant

i thought blue was dominant and brown was recessive? :shrug:
cos FOB said if baby doesnt have blue eyes he isnt his lol :shock:
(i have brown eyes, FOB has blue)
(oh and he definitely is his whatever his eye colour :haha:)
xx

Wel i dont mind either FOB has dead nice bright blue eyes! and iv got unique eyes apparently there green but people tell me there dead different and nice :shrug: lol

i actually want baby to have dark brown hair hope he does :)

btw check the new addition to my signature, under all your names

;)

i have too much spare time .... :(

Awww :blush: thats so sweet!
i wana copy haha! i was going to make it look better on mine but i dont think iv got room :cry: ill get told off got my siggy being too big!

you should :haha:
aw lol mine is pretty big i keep attempting to trim it down but dont like getting rid of stuff :( x

awe, I think most babies are born with blue eyes, but I have brown and my mom said she can tell the diff between me and my brothers (who both have blue)

I want LO to have blue eyes so bad!

Aww I love the siggy!
I've been having the same problems with it being to big aswell! Lol
Otherwise I'd steal that.. I don't have the time to sort through my siggy so it quits saying that..

Also for the record guys.. My mom has hazel green eyes like mine.. both her parents have blue eyes and both her brothers have blue eyes..
It's completely random really... I don't think your "prone" to one color more then the other (Unless your a certain race that like only has brown eyes)

Both my parents have hazel green eyes.. Most everyone on both sides have blue eyes aswell we're just the odd balls in our family! :haha:

Jas you can have it bigger in height .. just try not to go too long cause it makes the page need a scroll thing if that makes sense and people find it annoying to scroll across :haha: but its okay at the minute :)
xx

Jas you can have it bigger in height .. just try not to go too long cause it makes the page need a scroll thing if that makes sense and people find it annoying to scroll across :haha: but its okay at the minute :)
xx

If I mess with it at all it always says I can only have 8 bars or whatever :shrug:
I had to fight with it for like an hour last time I tried to change it..

I did with mine it says iv got too many lines all the time grr! i dont know how anna does it hers is like bigger then mine and i cant fit anything else on mine at all! shes magic lol!

:rofl: i think mines just too cluttered yours must be clearer i cba to change it :haha:

Does anyone know when Cole ashleys little boy was born i was going to add it to the first page but i dont have a clue lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"