Stomach aches early on...is this normal?

Natasha2605

2 girlies <3
Reaction score
I've had a pain in my belly all day. Not like an ''ouch'' pain, more like a dull ache and I feel like it tightens every so often. I'm 3/4 weeks. Can anyone tell me if this is normal?

I don't mean to worry but I didn't find out I was preg first time around until 10/11 weeks so I'm not sure what is/isn't normal.

TIA

It sounds normal too me, I have twitches and aches abit like Ive done a gazillion sit ups or Ive hurt my stomach muscles but it comes and goes throughout the days. Like you said not painful ouch just enough so you know you have it. Hope this helps??

This is so common in early pregnancy. I got lots of aches/cramps/pulling sensations when I was 4, 5 weeks and I even got a few the other night.
Nothing to worry about sweet :)

I was having period pain like cramps i'n the 1st few weeks and was told it's completely normal and nothing to worry about. Hope that put your mind at ease a little xx

Thanks Ladies. I feel like a right twat for asking but I'm still feeling like this pregnancy's too good to be true! xx

I'm exactly the same Hun. Just waiting for Thursday now.

XXxx

Yes it's normal, I have noticed more stomach aches during my pregnancy then ever before. Mine normally get worse in the morning when I am laying down. Later in the day it turns into a dull pulling feeling in my abdomen (just the uterus stretching). Good luck and wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

Perfectly normal as your uterus is starting to stretch, happened in my first pregnancy and noticing it now (4w) with the second.

I was worried too- had the same thing. Cramps, abdominal pain. But was also reassured that it's the uterus stretching and the body getting ready for a growing baby. I'm still looking forward to the first ultra sound though- want to put my worries to rest and see that the baby is indeed okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->