• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Stomach & Back Cramps

laurag15

Reaction score
Im 32 weeks and last night I got woken up with stomach and back cramps. It was on and off, so I managed to get back to sleep, then an hour or so later it would wake me up again. This morning I keep getting period pain and sharp pains 'down there' but again, its not constant, it comes and goes. Is this sort of thing normal or should I be worried?

Sorry I am not much help, but I will be watching this thread as I am having exact same thing today and not sure if it is anything or not x

According to my midwife, normal. It's been happening to me for a few weeks.

Personally I'd have it checked out. It could be signs of prelabor.
Take it from someone who's delivered at 32 weeks & is currently in hospital, under observation for cramps. Just don't self diagnose!

I hate false alarms just as much as the next person, but I'd say call your practitioner if you're worried. They might just check you out in the office before the weekend starts and say you can rest easy knowing you're going through something completely normal. Good luck!!

I would call your doctor/midwife to see what they think but this has also been happening to me and my midwife said as long as they're not getting closer together or getting more intense I'm okay. I just take a hot bath and increase my water and it has helped so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->