• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Stomach Cramps/Burning Sensation

tryinghard3

Reaction score
Hey guys, 2 yrs ago my hubby and I decided to try for another baby (we weren't very active before because we always got interrupted by the little one). When we were finally able to finish, with him ejaculating, the next day I started having stomach cramps. I thought I was pregnant (I was even 2 weeks late but pregnancy test was negative). Been to doctor, had some scans done which showed nothing, tried colon cleansing, trying all kinds of drugs but with no luck so the doctors put it down to IBS. So I lost some weight, changed jobs, took up meditation and I was fine again but I was not very sexually active, he did not ejaculate over this time. Now we started trying to conceive again and on the very first trial in over 2 years (last weekend DAY 12), after two solid nights, my stomach pains started again, even worse now and as I am typing this, it still pains. It is odd because my stomach only hurts when he ejaculates. It's been a week now of this cramping and getting a bit scared but secretly praying that I am pregnant this time...has anyone experienced this before????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->