• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Stomach Pain

EmziMoo

Mummy to 1, expecting 2+3
Reaction score
Hi I've been having a pain low down on the right of my stomach. I've had it for about 3 hours so far. Sometimes it's sharp but there's been a constant pain.

My symptoms seemed to have disappeared today but I've got my sore boobs back and only managed about 3 spoonfuls of food and then felt stuffed.

So I'm kind of hoping these pains are 'normal' and not something sinister. Has anyone else had pains like these or know what it could be?

Thanks in advance.

I had the same pains a few days ago except it was so bad and painful I had to go to the emergency room and everything was fine, it started around my whole stomach and then went to my right lower side

Did they say what it was? Was it normal pregnancy pains?

It has eased now but I'm still a bit concerned.

they said it was either gas or appendicitis maybe but its gone now it could have just been gas that was really bad

I mean I was literally in tears it hurt so bad they did an ultrasound and blood work urine sample and everything was fine

Is it quite low around about where the ovary might be?

I got a short, sharp pain on my right hand side around there a couple of times then, one day, I had the same pain but it wasn't as strong on my left side all day. Midwife said it's normal :thumbup:

Hopefully it's the same thing. It hasn't come back today which I can only think is a good thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->