Stoopid Question Alert!!!

Sofaqueen77

Reaction score
Morning everyone...

Right, and now for another stoopid question from me....

Im on Noriday at the mo, which means I should be ovulating every month cos it a mini pill.

So is there any point charting my temps etc now while Im still on the pill? Just to try and gauge my cycle etc? But Im on Noriday about a year now, and havent had a period in a year! :oops:

Any thoughts?

OK, I've just come off Noriday (a couple of weeks ago) but to be honest, I ended up being very confused with regards to what exactly my body should have been doing. Some sites say one thing, others another. Therefore, I will only start with avengance using my CBFM at the start of my next AF in a couple of weeks.

Sorry I'm not more helpful. DH and I have gone from very anti-expanding family to come off the pill and lets see what happens/trying within the space of a few weeks. ;)

I started charting maybe two weeks before I got off the mini pill and now I just continue charting as if nothing had changed to see what my body's doing while getting the pill out of my system. ;) It's very interesting which is why i started charting even while on the mini pill lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->