Stopped BC Mid-Pack. TTC. Pregnant?

sally1209

Reaction score
Hello. I missed my first two birth control pills this month. I've been on them for 3 years. I didn't double up, as I wasn't that worried about getting pregnant or not. We would be happy either way. After 11 days of taking the active pills (would've been day 13 had I not missed days 1 & 2).. My hub asked me to stop taking my pills as he is ready to start trying for baby. We've had sex 9 out of the 11 days. Not yesterday or today. Tomorrow is my due day for AF. I've been having different types of cramping over the past week, somewhat waves of queasiness (could be in my head), headaches, backaches and some extra air in my stomach I don't usually have. Testing tomorrow, but I'm not sure if its too soon, when I ovulated, or when I should take it.. Has anyone experienced a similar scenario or what my chances may be?

Oh by the way, I'm nearing 25 and in good health.

::hopeful::

Hi,
Some women ovulate and conceive after missing one pill so there's always a chance! I was on my pill for over three years and this is my first month stopping them (also TTC) I experienced the same symptoms your describing around a week after stopping the pill, I'm currently at day 34 of my cycle and still no sign of af! I think that early it was just the hormones adjusting but fingers crossed for you! :)

I would say it's quite possible, I've had a few friends get pregnant while *on* the pill even.

Although it's tricky to say because you stopped mid back of the bc so it wouldn't be surprising if af decided to not show up or show up earlier... Best of luck to you though!! :D

Currently at cycle day 32 with no period. I tested on CD 28 just to see.. With a negative result. Been having some sharp abdominal pains lately and some sharp pains in my breasts which I haven't experienced like this before. It's odd and doesn't last long. I haven't been thinking about it as much lately since I got the negative result. Hard to tell if/when I did/will ovulate.. Who knows what's going on?

It could b ovulation kicking in instead? Mayb try opks? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->