Stopped Gaining weight?? 34 weeks.. scared.

Update:

Just wanted to give you ladies an update I went for my ultrasound yesterday and baby is measuring spot on for dates he said that I have a bit more amniotic fluid then he would like to see but every woman carries different.

The ultrasound tech also said placenta looks beautiful there is no sign of a failing placenta and baby is happy in there doing great!

SO ...phewf no more worries for me.

Also she is head down for sure and engaged in my pelvic (thats what all the pain is) so I now dont need to go for a C section!!

I am so happy with the good news! Thank you all for the support and well wishes!! xx

congrats hun happy for you thats why i hate when they scare women for no reason awesome news!

aww yay :happydance: so glad you got good news :)

thank you im so glad too, this pregnancy has been a rollercoaster!

congrats hun happy for you thats why i hate when they scare women for no reason awesome news!

Thanks babe, I hate when they scare women as well its unfortunate that they have to go through what they 'think' is wrong before they even know the complete details.

I really urge women to not even listen to their doctors about a concern if their have been no proven facts, I know it may sound harsh but I went through a rough couple of days so upset something was seriousely wrong with bambino and yet all is perfect! Nothing was ever wrong with her!!!

I hope this thread helps some one else that has this happen to them!!!:cloud9:

oh divine i am so bloody happy for you, i have been so worried. Was thinking of u all day yesterday, glad the princess is doing fine xx

Glad to hear everything is ok. I also lost a couple of lbs around that time and my OB questioned had I been eating less etc. I put it down to being really bloated at the previous appointment.

At my next appointment (2 weeks later) I had put on 6lbs....

oh divine i am so bloody happy for you, i have been so worried. Was thinking of u all day yesterday, glad the princess is doing fine xx

Thanks hunny, and I forgot to mention they think she will be around 6 an half to 7 pounds at birth, so that just shows u baby can have a huge growth spurt be off the charts ands level out towards the end and be a small baby LOL!(if they are right that is) and it also gives you a good idea of HOW MUCH water I am carrying, omg. My kids sure do like alot of water to swim in!!!:cloud9:

I have never been weighed by any of the midwives I've seen, I've to go for growth scans as she said at my 28week visit I was measuring at 26 but the scan was fine. I think they have to raise their concerns with us but it does leave us worried sick. At least u have your scan 2moro which will hopefully put your mind at ease. Take care x

Just read your update there & realised I'm too late!! Oh well glad everything is ok u must be so relieved x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->