Storing prams?

polo_princess

♥ Brookes Mummy ♥
Reaction score
Has anyone got any tips for storing prams or whats the best way to store them?

Mine has a leather hood and cover and ive been told to keep it with the hood up as to avoid ruining it, but its slowly collecting dust up and its got to sit for another 20 weeks lol

I just dont want it to get ruined or anything ..

Mine lives in the garage with a plastic sheet over it. Not leather though, but it might be alright?

keep the hood up and cover it with some tarpooling/plastic? make sure its totally dry otherwise itll go mouldy. i dont think a bit of dust will hurt it tho wait till the poo and baby sick gets stuck in between the wicker ;-)

Thanks girls, atm its in mini pp's bedroom i think im just going to keep it in there and put a blanket over it.

Im way to scared to put it in the garage, OH is a mechanic remember and its always dirty in there!!

Hey great idea! Whats your pram like? Is it one of those old fashioned ones?

luckily my pram has no wicker!

Id buy some of them wheely bin liners and stick it in there, them things are huge.

i put my rain cover over ours! decided it would be easier to clean that than the pram itself.

my old silver cross is covered in the same was as i described cause of dust+cats and its fine i wouldnt put it in the garage cause yours is wicker and if it should get damp it might go all yukky :-S

i put my rain cover over ours! decided it would be easier to clean that than the pram itself.

That's a good idea!... :D

I would have just said a cover/sheet over it. But your idea is better,lol.

I'm not getting my pram until it's paid-off,then I'll get it delivered in November.

:)

I have never seen a pram with wicker!....sounds lovely!
We are getting a normal pram! (not good with descriptions!)......I will tell all when we get it! :winkwink:

i used an old duvet cover to just put over while it was stored in LO's better, it worked perfect xx

:rofl::rofl: And now you will have 2 of them to store.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->