Strange AF and feeling symptoms.

LAdodgerMama

Reaction score
I'm stressing out and looking for advice. Husband and I DTD everyday during my fertile window plus a couple days before and after. Started feeling feeling a pressure/weird cramping feeling and slight nausea about 7 dpo. Tested 5 days before expected AF and got a BFN. The day of my expected period had a light flow with more clots than usual. Second day same thing with clots but completely stopped in the evening. Didn't have to wear anything. Day 3 nothing during the day then very light bleed lasting maybe an hour and that's it. Day 4 nothing until light brown spotting in the night. Day 5 and 6 extremely light brown spotting with what looks like small pieces of tissue. (Sorry if TMI). I'm still on day 6 and it's mostly gone away. I have never had anything like this ever before, AF usually heavy with no spotting.
I've also been having dull cramps that don't feel like normal period cramps and all day nausea. My sense of smell is also heightened. Went grocery shopping yesterday and couldn't stand the metal smell of the cart! Has anyone had any experiences like this? Could I be pregnant? Should I try and test again? I'm worried and cant see the doctor for 3 weeks! Sorry if it's hard to understand, my thoughts are all over right now.

Definitely test again! It's rare but not unheard of to implant late enough for an implant bleed to come the day AF is due, and there are a couple other completely normal reasons to possibly see a little bleeding early on. If it really didn't seem like AF, it might not have been!

Do you temp? If so, did you notice a drop when "AF" started, or have your temps stayed high?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->