Strange bleeding between periods ... 2nd or 3rd month in a row!

Savannah11

Love my boys xxx
Reaction score
Hi girls

I'm getting a little concerned now as for the past 2 or 3 months about a week after my period i'll start getting little twinges in my right side and a few little cramps and then i'll have some spotting which starts to get heavier (like a light-medium period) and will stay there for another 5-7 days.
This is like the 2nd or 3rd time in a row it's happened and I'm a little concerned and contemplating a trip to my Gyno.
I gave birth 11 months ago and my periods have been weird ever since but not as much as this...
I'm not on any birth control nor am I TTC. The only time my hubbys ever DTD (inside me) was when I was on my period like a few weeks ago so I don't think it's that as all this was happening before that.

However I'd like some insight from you girls first? Anyone had anything like this?

Booked an appt with my Gyno for Thursday - earliest I could get... Any advise? X

Hi Hun, i have something called a cervical ectropion i was actually about to come on here and start a thread on it. i had my smear test last year once my daughter was a year old all cam back clear not long after i would get slight bloody discharge after sex and sex was a little uncomfortable so i went to the docs, they inspected me and diagnosed a cervical ectropion which is to do with the lining of your cervix, it can be caused by pregnancy or if you are on the contraceptive pill. I today however have had a bit of bleeding most of the day but not caused due to sex this time ive made another appointment to nip and see the doctor again tomorrow.

Try not to worry to much hope your appointment goes well x

i had the same thing happen from cysts on my ovary. i had twinges and pain in my stomach and bleeding between periods.

I was going to suggest getting an appointment for the docs too.

To be honest, it could be completely harmless or it could be really bad - fingers tightly crossed that it's the former.

Thinking of you.

You could need some swabs to check for infection. You should also make sure you get a blood test to check your thyroid levels (my thyroid problem was found due to mid cycle bleeding).

If you were nearer on 2 weeks after your period and only slight spotting I'd say maybe ovulation bleeds but it's abit early I think at 1 week? :shrug:

Any unexplained bleeding is best to be checked out - if not only for peace of mind. :thumbup:

Keep us posted. I hope all goes well :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->