Strange bleeding

Flutterjess

Reaction score
Last December, I miscarried. Doctor said everything was fine and that we should be able to conceive again. That was a year ago and no pregnancy. My cycles came back and were normal, somewhat. The only difference is that I used to only cramp a day or two before my period. Now I cramp for almost the entire two week waits.
My periods are very consistent. I temped for almost a year before and after the miscarriage and it was so consistent that I stopped temping because it was stressful waking up on time. Even without temping, I can predict my ovulation down to the day almost every month.

This month it has been strange. I'm pretty sure I felt when I ovulated. And based on cm and cp, that was the day.

The day before I was expecting my period, we bd and my cervix felt tender during. Right after, I started spotting, but it was only a little. A few hours later, the bleeding was more, and I thought my period came a day early. But it was super light. The next day, I was cramping, not super bad, but enough that I complained to my dh. I never cramp like that after my period starts. I thought for sure I was gearing up of doozy of an af. I went out and bought tampons because I was low, but I didn't need them, because the bleeding stopped. Toward the last half of the second day, the bleeding was brown, so old blood.
I've been super tired lately and I've had a headache ever since the bleeding stopped.

Any thoughts?

I do have a doctors appointment on Thursday because it's been a year since the miscarriage.

Flutter

I haven't the slightest clue, but im curious to find out. Ill be keeping posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->