Strange cm timings??

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by ellie27, Jan 31, 2011.

1. ellie27

ellie27 Well-Known Member

This is our first month TTC no2!!!

My last 4 cycles have been 25, 25, 32, 25 days.

So far this month I had a lot of cm when I wipe- the stuff that really stretches - on days 9 and 10, then it went. I assumed that was around my ovulation with the last 2 cycles being 25 days.

Yesterday and today, cd's 15 and 16 I have lots of the stretchy cm again when I wipe - is this normal - on 2 separate occasions in a cycle?

We have only managed to do the deed on cd's 11 and 15, but I will get onto OH tonight!!

I have never charted or anything before, but going by a cycle of 25 days I would have thought the cm around the 10th made sense but am now thinking there is a lot more this time (days 15 and 16) and I think I had some twinges too - so I am convinced this is me now around ovulation!

Any ideas?
    Maybe I have a short luteal phase(?). Or maybe this will just be a longer cycle for me?

Fingers crossed everyone!:flower:

2. plutosblue

plutosblue Mum of 2 & duffed.

I have longer - irregular cycles and have the same thing, EWCM twice in a cycle - the second time I always have AF 14 days later.. so I assuming that is when I actually OV

:wacko: Maybe we are just lucky and ovulate twice? :winkwink: