strange dream!!!

Loren

Reaction score
had a dream lastnight .....i was in bed and an ambulance came to pick me up randmly i was preg found out in the january just like i did last month went to a wierd hospital and in my sleep i gave birth bearing in mind it was only march i had a little bump but gave birth to a full term baby :S i didnt get told what sex my baby was and when i was directed to the baby room ther was 3 cots 1st 1 had a boy init middle a girl and last a boy but i didnt no which one was my baby, i went home without the baby :S i was then in my senior school which i havent been in since 2004.......with my mum and she picked me up and we went to the hospital but i couldnt find my baby anywer!! it really freaked me out!! any one else had a freaky dream like that one??xxxx

After my mc I had a few dreams about having a baby and one really horrible one about losing a baby in a horrible way. They really upset me. :cry:

Last night I dreamt I had a bfp! Very weird. Also really unfair because I'm going for a hysteroscopy on Friday so we're not BD-ing this week. So unfair.... stamp feet!

I think vivid dreams are normal when your brain is trying to sort out your thoughts and emotions for you.

true true its just, OH woke me as he heard something at like 5am wasnt happy lol but he woke up as i was giving birth in my dream and going back to sleep i was like overwelmd and excited because i was stil half asleep so the dream seemed real its just evil i hate waking feeling like that. wel before i got my BFP i had 2 dreams 1st one i got the BFP and woke for a drink went back to sleep to dream that my bump was growing ect but i woke before giving birth so maybe that was a sign that it wasnt going to get that far, o dreams work in mysterious ways dnt u think!!awwww well get down to buisness as soon as u can after it, u never no march/april could be your month :D i really hope it is for u huni, good luck with ur hysteroscopy friday and good luck on getting that BFP xxxx lots and lots of the stickiest baby dust sent ur way!!!!xxxx

I had vivid, awful dreams when I was first pregnant, though never one about losing my girl. :hugs: Nightmares are the pits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->