Strange Dreams

Beth09

Reaction score
I keep having dreams every night about my pregnancy, last night i had the baby but couldnt remember anything about the birth and no one was really interested that she had been born, yes it was a girl and i gave her the name i was talking to my partner about yesterday, also i was trying to breastfeed but i just couldnt get it right it was so real! Does anyone else have any weird dreams, does anyone know what they are meant to mean? xx

i had loads of odd dreams with amber, got really horrible, bloody death etc etc.
i had dream i was having a girl, i actually had a girl lol

It's quite normal to have weird dreams when you're pregnant - my book says so!

Some of them have meanings assigned to them, can't remember what they were but they were all psychological meanings (e.g getting really fat was fear of losing your partner or something) rather than a sign of things to come.

That said, the night before I took my first pregnancy test, I drempt that I took it and I couldn't read the result properly. The next morning I could read it, it was clearly negative, but it was wrong (must have been too early to show up on that test) so maybe there was something in the dream after all, telling me not to believe it!

oh yes i've been having really vivid dreams too. last night I had one where i had the baby in the car but it fell out of the carseat into the footwell and i was on a motorway panicking. :dohh:

also the night before i had my :bfp: i dreamt that i got one (i have PCOS so never have a "time of the month" where i know when to test so i felt like it was a sign to test)

I've been having the most bizarre dreams ever since the day before I got my :bfp:

The night before I dreamt that I had to stop smoking now as I was pregnant. Woke up and told my DH, went and did a test and there was :bfp:

Since then dreams are more surreal - everything from dancing camels to swimming the english channel :rofl: Most of them I forget as soon as I wake up though - I just know I've had them. Feels like I'm on acid or something sometimes as my mind must be going insane when I sleep :)

ive been having weird dreams also .. most of them i cant really remember EVERYTHING but i know they were weird. dont really remember when they started. but they are very weird .. i remembr one dream i had the baby and no one really cared even tho people were in the room no one talked .. so i dont know but its crazy how reallll they are!

Last night's gem was about blue "termite crabs", which really just looked like blue spiders. They were all over the ground, and every time I step down they would crawl up on my leg and they would sting as soon as they crawled up over the shoes to touch my skin.

The only baby related dream I've have was that my DH and I had "adopted" a baby as a trial run. As soon as we got home I guess I forgot about it, and after a few days went by (within the dream) I found it in a the refrigerator inside a container meant for rotisserie chicken, impossibly small, dead and frozen. It sounds laughable now but that one was pretty traumatic!

Dont get me started - last night my bridesmaid and I swam from sydney to france as part of a two woman swimming team - it was easy (just in case you are thinking of ever trying it!!!)

i had a dream last night that i had a little girl.
its hard to explain.
was really bizarre, not a nightmare though
xx

My weird baby dream was that I had a baby, and no one in the room would tell me whether it was a boy or a girl and no one would let me see the baby! They were all just ignoring me. Then, finally, I found out that it was a boy, who looked exactly like my 2 year old nephew. I have had a lot of weird dreams, but that is the only baby one. Although my mother-in-law had a dream I had twins, and my sister had a dream I had triplets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->