Strange pain in tummy??

nicb26

Reaction score
Today I suddenly got a strange pain in my lower tummy. It was spread over the whole of the area, and sort of felt like I'd pulled a muscle or something, I'm not sure how else to describe it. Sort of a tender feeling, and if I twisted or stretched it got worse.
I was terrified and spend fifteen mins sitting on the loo in case the worst was about to happen. It didn't, and after another ten minutes, it just went.

WTF?? It was so strange and very scary. Has anyone else had this or similar? xxx

Bit of uterus stretching perhaps? I get pains across there when I sneeze at the moment and it's making me really paranoid! I would say don't panic but if it comes back and you're worried call the doc or midwife xx

havent experienced nothing like this but didnt want to read and run :) hope your ok now :hugs:

i had this last night and was freaking out but i think it was either normal pulling or maybe a gas bubble. today i had kind of like a "ping" that went from my uterus down through my cervix. it happened twice in a row..kind of like lightening bolt. i guess there is just so much going on in there at every second we are bound to feel something!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->