Strange pins and needles type backache at 10/11dpo, anyone else?

ellajanelondo

Reaction score
Hello, I've had cramps and dull lower back aches on and off during my 2ww, but last night was 10dpo and I tested BFN in the afternoon. At 10pm my lower back (right side on and around the hip bone), I've started getting a weird pain sensation.

It's comes and goes but when it comes, it feels really sensitive, like a throbbing (needle poking) kind of sensation. It comes and goes every 10-30 seconds. It's not that bad, just noticeable. I've been thinking about it lots and wondering what it might be. The closest I can describe it relating to is like when you have a sore tooth and your cheeks sometimes becomes a bit sensitive when touch and have that tingling feeling.

This is what it's like for my back. Anyone ever experienced something similar and ended up with a BFP?

This is my HSG cycle (all normal) and my chart looks really different to previous cycles so I've got my hopes up but so far all stark white tests (LP is mostly 12 but I've had 14 days before).

My BBT Chart, please let me know your thoughts:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/34bf13

Today I am too scared to even test (11dpo) when my LP is between 12-14 days. I was hoping my temp would go up today but it's dipped a little.

To all the preg ladies out there, please get in touch if you had similar experience before your BFP. I am clutching the straws here...

Thanks so much! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"