strange shooting pains

curlygirl87

Reaction score
hi all ,
I have decided to jion this section as me and my bf have been ntnp we did orginally atrt to ttc but it was driving me crazy and i became obsessed and we are much happier now that things are much more relaxed. I just figure it will happen when it happens. Anyway just a quickie really yesterday and the day before I had a strange shooting pain in my downstairs area more towards the top where the overies are it was really quick but took my breath away and then dissapeared this has happend twice in the last two days never had it before and i dint think its ovaluation as am due fro a/f on the 6th aug next week anyone know what this could be? :winkwink:

Hey,

Is the shooting pains really sore and last a few seconds? This happened to me last month, have no idea what it was tho, it was too late to be ov pains for me as well.

Good luck ttc :dust:

lol quess its just a mystery then tahnks for replying anyway but yeah it literally lasted a few seconds and it took my breath away and then that was it this happend two days in a row but nothing since good luck to you too x

i have had the same =( but it lasted a bit longer ,it happend last month as well and back in april they thought i had appendiscitus but i didn't and even the hospital had no idea =S keep in touch

it also could have been a muscle spazzum, those can be very painful in places where they dont normally happen but could also have been ovulation pains if you were due to ovulate.

I never did get to the bottom of the stange pain and it only happened those two times oh well i guess it was just a fluke will keep you posted if this happens again x

i rekon it was my ovaries waking up =) the first time it happened my implanon was on its last month of its 3 years and it seems to happen a week after ovulation =S

i have them each month, and have been told that they are ovulation pains, so im hoping that its the same for you too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->