Strange Symptoms could I be pregnant?

DestiNofi

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

So I think it's important to note that I have PCOS and my cycle is so sporadic that I'm not sure if I even can conceive.

I dtd a few times between Apr 25th and last time on May 1st (morning of may 2nd?). I didn't think anything was up until around the 18th or 19th when I started getting lower back pain and mild cramping (my period cramps are NEVER mild) and peeing a bit more. But this wasn't like any UTI I've had before. No burning or itching and when I feel the urgency to pee it's definitely a full bladder almost every hour and 2-3 times when I sleep (about to burst!). And this is probably TMI but the pee isn't foul smelling or cloudy. Just a bit bubbly sometimes. And the thirst is unreal.

The only thing that's really been tipping me off is that my whole pelvic region is feeling crampy and feeling like it's stretching lightly, and my labia majora on the right side hurts really bad. Also my skin feels smoother and softer.

Too scared to take a test and see a BFN and realize it's all in my head.

Hi I understand how you are scared to get your hopes up but the only way you'll know for sure is to take a pregnancy test I'm afraid. I did get increased peeing in early pregnancy and my skin got better later on but then they are also things which can happen at different points of my menstrual cycle too. My personal give away symptom that made me test was sore breasts because they never hurt before in my life. Good luck hope you get the answer you want

You need to test :) only way you will know. If its negative at least you know to keep trying. If its positive you need your vitamins etc. let us know xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->