Strange thing....

babylou

Reaction score
OK - I hope you guys can help a bit.

We are on holiday abroad (sad that I need to log on and chat - but you all understand eh?!), and it is three weeks since I delivered Samuel and had a d&c.

The thing it my period has been v light, with a few cramps here and there, which I have put down to getting back to normal. But today I found a blobby object which to me looks a bit strange. Only very small (1.5cm long and narrow). But it seems to cord like. Hope this makes sense.

Have any of you guys had something similar?

I feel fine otherwise, so not too concerned, just wanted to check for similar experiences.

Love to all.

:hugs::kiss:

I don't know what that could be, could it be a blood clot? Maybe it was the last of something to pass through you ? I am not sure, but if it happens again I would for sure get to the doctor.

I am so sorry you are going through this :cry::cry::cry: When I lost Ava I gave birth and they did a sonogram and said there was only a little clot left and that I would pass it and I did, '
I am sure it is nothing but just watch to make sure.
Sending you love and kisses and hugs XOOXOXOOX :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi!!!

When I delivered my Emma, I passed crazy looking stuff , and that lasted until about 6-10 weeks after ... Some was even so big it filled my panties (one huge blob) TMI~Sorry ... My doctor just told me it was normal but if it continued or gotten worse/bigger then to slow down and put my feet up... which I did ...

I hope you enjoy your holiday/vacation... Try to relax and definately holler at us if you need anything, you know we're always here :flower:

Hiya - I had the d & e and delivered at the same gestation as you, and I would say it is wont be cord, but it could possibly be something missed in d&c. My d & c was 10 days after birth, as there were retained products, so before that I was passing bits of placenta til I collapsed at home, but after the procedure, I didn't pass anything at all, and only had v light bleeding for 2 weeks, and then got my period just under 4 weeks after the procedure. The period was nothing like normal, though. It sounds like everyone gets something slightly different in this situation...as long as you feel well in yourself, and bleeding is not heavy, I wouldn't worry.:hugs:

Hi hun hope you are having a nice holiday.

I experienced something similar to this at the end of my first AF after delivering Max.

I initially bled for 2 weeks and then AF turned up about 3 weeks later. AF seemed to be fairly normal but as it was finishing I suddenly and without any warning passed a bit of a clot, I then spotted nearly every day until my next AF. I mentioned it to my consultant at my follow up appointment and she said it was perfectly normal to experience this after a pregnancy and my AF has since been completely normal.

Hope you are enjoying the chance to rest and relax :hugs:

Thanks to all of you.

I´m sure that I´m ok. Just a bit of unknown, and I don´t fancy trying the local lingo at the docs. :dohh:

I feel fine in myself, and apart from the cramps (which are not bad at all) I don´t have any other symptoms.

I will check back with the docs as soon as I get back home though. Just to be safe...

Docs thought it was a good idea to get away as a family after loosing Samuel, and so far I think they were probably right. He´s never far from my mind, but being together with OH and manic 7 year old is good.:thumbup:

Love to all :kiss::hugs:

Thanks to all of you.

I´m sure that I´m ok. Just a bit of unknown, and I don´t fancy trying the local lingo at the docs. :dohh:

I feel fine in myself, and apart from the cramps (which are not bad at all) I don´t have any other symptoms.

I will check back with the docs as soon as I get back home though. Just to be safe...

Docs thought it was a good idea to get away as a family after loosing Samuel, and so far I think they were probably right. He´s never far from my mind, but being together with OH and manic 7 year old is good.:thumbup:

Love to all :kiss::hugs:

It could be just the final passing of tissue :hugs::hugs: or it could be your body just adjusting, it could be so many things love..
I am glad you got away, you need it and so does your family.
I want you to know I am here whenever you want to talk :hugs: I know there are days for me when i am on here and I seem so excited and happy and I am, but then the sadness and emptiness catches me again and ruins my joy :cry:
So if you ever feel like I feel now and again i am here to talk whenever.
XOOXOXOOXOOX:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->