Strange things about people on BnB

aliss

Reaction score
For fun, I promise :flower:

What are somethings you find odd about things you read on here?

For me, as a Canadian, find it bizarre that people would eat beans on toast. I did not know that people in the UK ate that :rofl:

I find it rather odd that you find eating beans on toast odd tbh :haha:

its a taste sensation! :thumbup: (especially with grated cheese on top) :munch: xx

you haven't tried beans on toast? :shock: I like beans and sausages on toast...thats your random fact about me for the day :rofl: xx

:rofl: People in North America do not eat beans on toast! Or beans very often at all.

I find it rather odd that you find eating beans on toast odd tbh :haha:

its a taste sensation! :thumbup: (especially with grated cheese on top) :munch: xx

Agree it is amazing - I love beans and cheese on toast so much it even crossed my mind to them as mini hors d'oeurves at my wedding!

Lol this will become the beans on toast thread. Personally i prefer spaghetti hoops.

Beans,Beans the musical fruit...the more you eat the more you toot :D xx

My favourite is beans on toast with a fried egg on top. Mmmmmm

Beans,Beans the musical fruit...the more you eat the more you toot :D xx

Oh I see, the people in the UK are more advanced in nutrition than here, they know the benefits and virtues of fibre :rofl:

Does the toast not get soggy???

Yep, but thats the best bit

I havent had beans on toast for ages. everytime i want some ive either ran out of beans or ran out of bread :dohh:

When I moved to the UK at 17 (even though I am British) I found everything very bizarre :lol: I have been converted to beans on toast, and tried trifle for the first time last year and loved it. I'd never had a 'curry' before either.

Yeah beans on toast is really weird.

So is the term "salad cream" It always makes me want to hurl for some reason.

:rofl: People in North America do not eat beans on toast! Or beans very often at all.

why not? :shrug:

you obviously have bread over there so im assuming you eat toast?

& you say you eat beans occasionally so what's wrong with beans on toast?

im genuinely interested in the reason North Americans don't eat beans very often... do you not like them??

its not like we eat beans on toast for every meal or eat beans with ice cream or anything :rofl: xx

We eat beans a lot I think..but never on toast, that seems so odd to me too lol

Yeah I have still never tried salad cream! Its like a salad dressing....and mayo combined.

why not? :shrug:

you obviously have bread over there so im assuming you eat toast?

& you say you eat beans occasionally so what's wrong with beans on toast?

im genuinely interested in the reason North Americans don't eat beans very often... do you not like them??

its not like we eat beans on toast for every meal or eat beans with ice cream or anything :rofl: xx

I think it's just one of those things that nobody thinks of! Few people eat beans on a regular basis (except maybe some senior citizens and kids lol).

I wonder what normal thing we eat that you guys would find bizarre???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->