Strange things about people on BnB

Slurpees are better than Slush Puppies.
We definitely go out for ice cream. It's much like going out to a bar or going out dancing. Go to the ice cream parlor where you can hang out with friends - plus ice cream!

yummy slush puppies. especially the blue one or a mix of blue (raspberry) and coke flavoured

ohhhhhhhhhh luv the idea of all dressed crisps

best hangover cure for me anyway is an ice cold can of coke, bag of tayto cheese and onion (only tayto) and a bar of dairymilk chocolate. squash the crisps in the bag, break up the chocolate and mix with crisps, yummy yummy

Tayto cheese and onion are the best!!
I used to love Supermac's as well when I lived in Ireland - and all your dairy tastes better! mmmmmmm :)

They are chips (crisps to you) with all the flavourings I guess, to me they taste a lot like BBQ chips but a bit more vinegary and oniony lol

The only burgers sellers were burger kind and mc d that are successful here, also because we have lots of other fast food already in Germany.

They are chips (crisps to you) with all the flavourings I guess, to me they taste a lot like BBQ chips but a bit more vinegary and oniony lol

But there's hundreds of flavours out there, surely they would be minging:shrug:

yummy slush puppies. especially the blue one or a mix of blue (raspberry) and coke flavoured

best hangover cure for me anyway is an ice cold can of coke, bag of tayto cheese and onion (only tayto) and a bar of dairymilk chocolate. squash the crisps in the bag, break up the chocolate and mix with crisps, yummy yummy

I used to love Supermac's as well when I lived in Ireland - and all your dairy tastes better! mmmmmmm :)

our dairy is horrible, wayyyyyyyyyyy to much salt in all the butter. i prefer lurpak or presidant butter.

luvvvvvvvvvvvv tanora, u can only get it in munster. the manufacturers were going to stop making it but the ppl signed a petition to keep it going

our dairy is horrible, wayyyyyyyyyyy to much salt in all the butter. i prefer lurpak or presidant butter.

luvvvvvvvvvvvv tanora, u can only get it in munster. the manufacturers were going to stop making it but the ppl signed a petition to keep it going

Haha - I love the unhealthy, too much salt butter and the creamy milk!
I even preferred the Cadburys chocolate in Ireland - it was delish :)
Never heard of Tanora though!

German Butter is without salt . It tastes nice and fresh :D

wonder if they sell german butter here? must check.

tanora is fizzy tangerine soda, its only sold in cork and surrounding areas. its divine ice cold

No Dairy Queens:shock: Goodness, summer to me is a Georgia Mud Fudge Blizzard !...ummmmm, chocolate !

Attachments

• 1212454_f260.jpg
    1212454_f260.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 4
i love this thread!! :rofl:

The only beans on toast I ever eat are in Chili....red kidney beans are an ingredient of it.

When I grew up we called the living room a front room...and I only ever started calling the front room a living room after I worked for a real estate company and did their property listing highlight sheets.

I love the cookie/biscuit confusion. :rofl:

bag of tayto cheese and onion (only tayto) and a bar of dairymilk chocolate. squash the crisps in the bag, break up the chocolate and mix with crisps, yummy yummy

LOVE this! Can't stomach it after a night out tho, centra hot chicken roll used to be the best cure but there's no centras here so caramel coffee!

I had a centra hot chicken roll for lunch :haha:

Ok quick question ladies!! I really really really want pancakes now and always have lemon and sugar on them but I haven't got any lemons in the house and can't go and get any as I'm on my own so can't leave Archie. Does anyone know if you can have lemon curd on pancakes as I have some of that?

Thanks

I would put lemon curd on pancakes no problem - that would be tasty :flower:

Mmmm... Dairy Queen blizzard...

Oh yes, we go out for ice cream! We have girls nights sometimes and go get ice cream and chat.

Question,
I can't imagine not driving. I don't even think I know anyone who doesn't drive. Are there a lot of people in other countries that haven't ever driven? I suppose over here in big cities people don't, but the majority of people live in the suburbs where you absolutely need a car. I drive a truck, btw. Are there lots of trucks over there? We have big trucks.

I'm in the states and I don't drive. Never have. I did a couple of times.. around the block and such for practice but I get horrible panic attacks when attempting to drive. It's best I just don't, so I don't get into accidents. It's a pain in the rear having to rely on people and I'm sure I will do it one day but that day is not today.

A lot of people here drive - mostly because the public transport is rubbish! But there are plenty of people who can't/don't drive. You people walking down every street here - things are quite close to each other so sometimes it's easier to walk. For instance, I can walk to the town centre in 5 minutes, there's a small supermarket 2 minutes walk from my house, a cinema within a 10 minutes walk, even the main shopping centre/mall is only a 30 min walk away.

We don't tend to have big trucks. Smaller cars are popular as parking is not easy in busy areas and we don't all have big driveways. Young Single people tend to have small cars like this:
https://www.google.co.uk/m/search?site=images&source=mog&hl=en&gl=uk&client=safari&q=corsa#i=3

And families have cars more like this:
https://www.google.co.uk/m/search?s...t=633&fsdt=2001&htf=&q=ford+focus+estate#i=11

Or:
https://www.google.co.uk/m/search?s...=en&gl=uk&client=safari&q=renault scenic#i=14

Well I think the London public transport is great. In Hamburg it is also great :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->