Strangeness

annie1983

Reaction score
Hmmmm. I don't know what to think !

I know they say every pregnancy is different, blah, blah, blah.....But, seriously ? All of mine have been the same ! ALL of them have seen me get a positive test around 10 dpo, about a week and a half of grace then bang ! Hyperemesis !!!!

This time however I feel ok. I'm about 5 and a half weeks and have had exhaustion/insomnia coupled with wierd dreams. Heavy breasts and increased hunger, and wierd twinges. I'm sort of glad of it but at the same time worried ? As my doctor always said that although HG is horrific it is a sign of a strong pregnancy.

So I guess I'm scared something is wrong. My tests are getting darker so thats good, I'm trying to take it one day at a time but it's so hard !

Maybe it's just that you're pregnant with a girl??! I've heard that hyperemisis is more common with boys and see from your signature you have two boys...??

With my dd I didn't really have any sickness!

We can only dream ! Lol. I would LOVE a girl :-D

50/50 chance!! And it's weird that your two previous pregnancies have been so different??

Also meant to say that the 4 people I know who had hyperemisis had boys - I don't know anyone whose had it with a girl...!

Ive been pregnant 13 times and have always been really sick. It usually starts a little bit earlier each time. So hard not to analyse every little thing. I promised I wouldn't this time lol. Hanging on for my mw appointment a week on Tue. Gives me a little something I can focus on I guess :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->