Strangest place you have eaten...

At the bottom of the grand canyon. It was a lot of years ago on a family holiday but I seem to remember they gave us egg sandwiches with champagne which nobody seemed to find an odd combination at the time :shrug:

top of a mountian in austria, it was a really hot day i was in shorts but when we got to the mountian it had snow- i had hot chocolate and chips!!! i was 18

xxx

Chicken soup, in a tent in the snow, at Christmas in Turkey :haha:.

In the middle of the Bavarian mountains in Germany me and my OH were on the edge of a mountain. There was a random restaurant with nothing else around for miles. I had veal, potato salad, and a huge beer. We got drunk and almost tumbled down the mountain after. :haha:

There's a pic of me drinking the beer before our food came out and then a photo of me walking only a few steps away from the table/restaurant we were at. As you can see we were high up.

Attachments

• mmbeer.jpg
    mmbeer.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 5
  • bavarianmountains.jpg
    bavarianmountains.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 3
Ive eaten in the bathroom before, being preg when you gotta go, you gotta go! Im not going to stop eating!
I also eat in bed in the mornings as i still get sick:-( not very unusual i know!

I made shepherds pie out of rehydrated mince and smash in a trangia pan on top of a mountain in NZ :haha:

In the middle of the Bavarian mountains in Germany me and my OH were on the edge of a mountain. There was a random restaurant with nothing else around for miles. I had veal, potato salad, and a huge beer. We got drunk and almost tumbled down the mountain after. :haha:

There's a pic of me drinking the beer before our food came out and then a photo of me walking only a few steps away from the table/restaurant we were at. As you can see we were high up.

You get drunk much quicker at altitude - have experienced this myself shortly after the shepherds pie and nearly fell in a lake...

You get drunk much quicker at altitude - have experienced this myself shortly after the shepherds pie and nearly fell in a lake...

I didn't know that! Good thing I didn't fall off the mountain! lol

On a volcano in Lanzarote, the food was cooked from the heat of the volcano!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->