Strangeways

I know it's ridiculous. Whole new respect for Prison Officers and the crap that they have to go through on a daily basis.

oh it's deffo worth a watch just for the pure comedy of him! 'have you got a belt' 'al belt you' hahaha oh god!

I know, deffo not a job i'd fancy doing i'll tell you that!

The guy that murdered his gf gave me chills, he seemed so calm... And talking about getting out and having a relationship with his children... Yeah I'm sure the 11 month old who's probably in care right now will really want a relationship with the guy who killed his mother :wacko:

by the time he gets out the kid will have grown up have his own family and most likely not want to meet him, but i suppose it's giving him something to focus on to get him through the sentence

Parole in 30 years. He will most likely be in his sixties.
Kind of sad to see the mental state that some people are in.
I think a lot more should be researched into helping such illnesses.

Ive watched half of it, then went bed but will watch the rest when I get home.

I agree Annawrigley, that man gave me chills too, when he broke down saying he missed her and then went on about how much he hated her :nope:

And that piss taker, David who said when he gets out he may just attack someone again or steal something to get back in. Because of him someone could end up hurt all because he cant be bothered to look after his own bone idle ass. I say leave him in his shitty cell too :growlmad:

I have a thing about feet anyway, they really creep me out but his were awful :sick:

I honestly thought the french guy had mental health issues!

The Vass guy that killed his Mrs, omg he just didn't seem with it. Does he honestly believe that his kids will ever forgive him :shrug: Really creeped me out when we found out he'd cut the eyes our of a picture of his ex :wacko: He just wasn't with it.

And that he felt no sympathy whatsoever because she deserved it. Notice how he never said he felt bad about it, just was upset because he missed her

hahahaha without a doubt, my aunty knows who he is he went to her school!!

Did you see david's toenails :sick:

I worked in mental health before moving to Leeds and we had a guy called David who had toenails like that and we called them Pork Scratching Nails. He wouldnt let anyone near them to be cut and they were yellow.

I end up shouting at the TV when I watch this show. Im all for rehabilitating prisoners but some of them have no right to moan about their sentences and why theyre in there when they committed murder etc. They did it, they pay for it. I really want to rant on a lot more but fear my opinions will get me into bother lol
x

The bloke who murdered his ex, what a *******!!!

He said he hated her :shock:

How fooking dare he.

V xx

Im glad you put that. I wouldnt have blanked it out lol

He was pure evil. They should test on criminals instead of animals and I still dont see why we dont have the death sentence here grrr.

That David was vile I was saying to my OH that he should of been left in his cell with all his mess. And the one that killed his GF gave me the creeps he was really calm and saying that he missed her but was blaming her for him killing which is wierd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->