Strawberry cheesecake (help)

mummy0704

mummy to 3
Reaction score
i really want to make a strawberry cheese cake with a runny strawberry sauce on the top, anyone know how to make it ??? thankyou

I have a no bake cheese cake recipe and it would be easy to make a "runny" strawberry sauce to go over it....

The cheese cake...
1 block cream cheese (500g)
I can of sweetened condensed milk
1/4 c. lemon juice
1 tbsp. vanilla
1 crumb crust
Using a hand mixer mix first four ingredients until smooth. Let set in the fridge (usually an hour or two. Cut and plate spooning on the topping of your choice. I will often spoon canned cherry or black forest topping on and chill an additional 30 minutes before serving.

For a strawberry sauce...
Slice or dice strawberries and sprinkle with some sugar, the juice will start to come out if you just let them sit.... if you want the strawberries a little softer you can heat them for a few minutes with the sugar (and maybe a bit of juice if you wanted) and then cool/ chill in the fridge. If you want the sauce a bit thicker you can add a bit of cornstarch to some cold juice and then heat the juice and strawberries, this can also be done using gelatin (our unflavored gelatin here is generally knoxx brand) in the same manner as the cornstarch.

Is cream cheese what is commonly known in germany as Quark?

https://www.lebensmittelfotos.com/wp-content/gallery/zutaten_frei/quark.jpg

I don't believe so... will ask my german friend and get back to you though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->