Strawberry199 where are you?

suzan

Reaction score
I am worried about Strawberry199! I havent seen her in a long time!
Hope she doing ok!
Anyone heard of her?

Was wondering same Suzan.......think last month her DH was travelling a lot....Strawberry where are you........?:) :)

Well, did a bit of detective work (well, just checked the bottom of the forum and it said 'those active in the last 24 hours' and her name was there) and she has been on the forum in the last 24 hours.

Hopefully, she will see Suzan's thread and reply.

Dear Suzan / scotchbonnet / poppy,
I'm here....i had update my Journal couple of days before... yesterday i was looking at my journal and don't know what to write...

feel so depress when looking many of u get pregnant but i just couldn't.....:cry::cry::cry:
i'm so scare that something goes wrong with my fallopian tubes again....
God bless that i can get BFP this month....

I feel so warm that you all are still remember me....and cares about me...
Thanks my friends....

Suzan, i really feel happy to know that u are pregnant.... stay healthy for the 9 months, ok? hope i can join your group soon !

Hi Strawberry!!!

I know how you feel....it is hard when everyone else around you is getting pregnant and it is not yet happening to you. You still feel happy for them but it can definitely make you a little sadder.

Don't feel bad about that - it happens to all of us.

I had an ectopic pregnancy before so I REALLY understand where you are coming from with being scared as hell that something will go wrong with your tubes - I just pray about it....and try to stay as positive as I can.

Sometimes I tell DH about my fears - but I don't want to get him scared too...so mosttimes Ikeep it in and come online..... to chat - LOLLOL

HUGS GIRL!!

Dear scotchbonnet,
yup.. i know stay positive thinking..but sometimes i just couldn't control myself... that's y i had bought a puppy two weeks ago....and now i'm busy take care of it...i hope this can make me relax and make the miracle happened...

Anyway, i'll go for a check up if we still couldn't make it this month... to have an answer of what's going on to me ....

finger crossed for me....

BIG :hugs:

Hope puppy is being good hehe

STrawberry I am glad u are ok, I really was worried bec u usually used to be active in the forum.

I know how you feel about everyone getting BFP, I used to feel the same. I hope you and everyone gets ur BFP soon, I know how frustrating it is.. don't forget.. I was there!!!!

Take care :hugs:

Thanks, Suzan...
we will going to try again this month....:blush:

Wobbles,
Thanks....My puppy is a bit over active...
she likes to jumping like rabbit when i reach home from work everyday...:rofl:

:hugs: Puppy sounds like a joy!!!

I am sending lots of Babydust your way!!!! Hope you se that BFP soon!!! Are you going to use OPK's this month? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->