Streaky blood mixed in with ovulation cm??

lesh07

mum of 5. Preg with no 6
Reaction score
Hi ladies could do with some advice....I am on cd 15 and am just ovulating today (which is late for me as the past 2 months it's been cd 10) we dtd on cd 9, cd 11 and last night on cd 14. Well when i wiped this morning and noticed my usual ovulating symptoms - a very clear, stretchy cm i also noticed slithers of blood in it and i am a bit crampy this morning.

A little worried so any advice would be good. xxx

Hey this has happened to me. It happens when there is an estrogen drop (if you temp, you would have likely noticed a temp drop as well). Many women bleed around OV time.

Good luck !

This is going to sound silly as i am trying to conceive baby no 6 but what does an estrogen drop mean??? xxxx

Hey sorry ... I just read what I had written - I meant an estrogen "SURGE" or "PEAK" not a drop. Estrogen is one of the hormones and apparently it peaks right BEFORE ovulation. It could result in a bit of spotting and also results in a slight temp drop 1-2 days before the temp increase that happens after ovulation ! Hope this helps. :)

Lesh I'm having the exact same thing! Spotting, cramping, heaps of EWCM and a pos opk. I have never had such strong OV cramps so I'm hoping its all good things happening! Good luck!

From what i have read a little blood during ovulation means your fertile :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->