stress and crying cause labour at 38wks??

charmed

mummy to 1, ttc no.2
Reaction score
hi ladies, im having a bit of time of it at moment, ill explain

my dh has had some family issues = i was "rude" suposidly to his grandparents by not being greatful enough bout a blanket they knitted us, this coming from ppl who let me sit there hours and not once did they ask me how was or how is baby!! i find them rude. so anyway they called dan and moaned bout me and he did say for 2call say sorry - i didnt as said what i am sorry for not jumping round room for joy from gift, im making a thx u card and pop post, which we left it at, then he got txt from his mum few days later (today) saying they had called her and said i was rude....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dan told me hes guitted now as he tried to call them and they will not answer the phone - they have also not spoke to his dad or 2 aunties for years and fallen out many ppl, so dans so upset maybe him / us next. i said im sorry and now ive been in sobbing tears and cant eat and tummy is cramping up............so upset and worried about baby... do u think could make labour sart...

also i had a meal out yest and had a steak, but one bit near edge after i took bite i spotted as very rare... opps and id eaten it... do u think babba be ok???

his mums on my side and tried to brush things over and hubs not angry with me as such, hes of couse pissed that i could have upset them so much and wont call them, but he did stand by me said sorry on behalf both us..
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh do i need this when ready to drop at any point

xxxxxxxx thanks vent over just worried bout baby shes still moving so hope ok xx and wont cause labour to start xxx

Aww hun. You can work yourself up and baby will feel it and become tense and cramp you up. But I don't believe it will throw you into labor just stress your body while you really upset. And as far as eating that steak no you should be absolutely fine. I was eating rare steak and sushi a lot before I found out I was pregnant and baby is 100% fine.

I think you'll be fine. I was under the most amount of stress I can imagine with my LO and I think I spent about 2 weeks crying ... I was induced at 41+6!

The steak will be fine, im sure :)

yep...I was under a lot of stress with my last pregnancy at 34 weeks...I started to have mild, regular contractions that never got any worse. They were coming consistently though every 4 minutes for 12 hours. I went in finally, and then they started to slow down-go figure. I was induced too just before 40 weeks for other reasons. So, yes your body can feel stress...but not necessarily throw you into labor.
And I wouldn't worry about the steak! I would've enjoyed every piece of it! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->