Stress and ovulation - opinions please!

mama.mouse

Reaction score
I am 12 DPO today and usually my AF would have showed up already. I have a 10-11 day LP and if it AF comes on day 12 its almost always in the morning.

During O week we did our best to be casual about everything but I ended up having a really stressful week at work. My O was not at all as painful as usual which I thought was a bit odd but then I had cramps like ovulation on cd18 this month which is quite late as I usually O on day 14 (I had marked what I thought was O on my chart even because I felt some pulling pains).

If I did O on CD18 we would be covered because we BD that night just in case but then I would be only on 8DPO, is that right?

My cycle is usually 25/26 days do you think its possible that I O'd that late? If I had a stressful week when I was supposed to O so I am wondering if it was delayed and could it have delayed by a whole 4 days? Would love opinions.

Hi! I've had random cycles throughout the last few years where I've o'd late [never knew the exact cause, although my job is fairly stressful so maybe that played a part]. My usual cycle is 27 days but some cycles have been 30-32 days. Sounds like you'd be 8dpo [which would explain af being a no show.] Although, have you tested yet? Just in case she's a no show because you're pregnant?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->