stress! rant! don't feel you have to read lol

Weenie19

Reaction score
Omg! So today my car died. Literally whilst im sat listening to the radio waiting for my hubby to finish work it just died.
In a panic I call the AA. I don't have cover so I sign up there and then at a cost of £140! A week before Christmas!!!
Im panicking about being late to collect my daughter. Worrying about her dinner etc etc.

I call my daddy who says "youve killed your battery listening to the radio" he comes out within 5 mins and 10 minutes and a jump start later im back on the road.

I then call the AA to cancel recovery and the membership ive paid for. They very kindly do this as technically no service was provided AND they give me a years membership at half price of £32 as a goodwill gesture!!

They were so lovely I almost cried!

All the drama and phone calls and fear of having a huge garage bill however made my blood pressure surge and its taken hours to calm down. Im usually quite level headed so im guessing this is pregnancy hormones.

I dont know why I didn't call my dad first?? Blind panic.

Needed to rant. Now I can breathe. Hope my bean is ok after the stress.

If you've read all of this thank you and sorry it's so boring lol xx

I did read it! I totally understand the strss! Great your dad could help though. Time to relax and put your feet up now x

pheeewww glad everything worked out for you, I love it when that happens, it can make up for the rubbishy things that can also happen, like locking your keys in your car and phone battery being dead.

Definitely hormones, I find it difficult to think straight so make silly decisions but to be honest, yours didn't sound silly, quite normal, you could have phoned your dad and he been busy/far away or whatever...then you would have needed the AA, anyway good for you!

Omg! So today my car died. Literally whilst im sat listening to the radio waiting for my hubby to finish work it just died.
In a panic I call the AA. I don't have cover so I sign up there and then at a cost of £140! A week before Christmas!!!
Im panicking about being late to collect my daughter. Worrying about her dinner etc etc.

I call my daddy who says "youve killed your battery listening to the radio" he comes out within 5 mins and 10 minutes and a jump start later im back on the road.

I then call the AA to cancel recovery and the membership ive paid for. They very kindly do this as technically no service was provided AND they give me a years membership at half price of £32 as a goodwill gesture!!

They were so lovely I almost cried!

All the drama and phone calls and fear of having a huge garage bill however made my blood pressure surge and its taken hours to calm down. Im usually quite level headed so im guessing this is pregnancy hormones.

I dont know why I didn't call my dad first?? Blind panic.

Needed to rant. Now I can breathe. Hope my bean is ok after the stress.

If you've read all of this thank you and sorry it's so boring lol xx

Not boring at all. Just glad everything got fixed! Im sure baby bean is great.

Thank u ladies. Sadly being all agitated has made me sick. I'm shaking and close to vomiting. It feels like morning sickness but at bedtime.

Its like the baby is reminding me im pregnant and to not get in such a state again.

I keep heaving so im sleeping on the sofa and trying not to disturb my hubby and our toddler. I feel so rough :-(

You got ginger ale and crackers love?!

Yep and B6 and magnesium oil spray :-(

I feel sick and bloated and scared this is the start of hypermesis again (im a drama queen).

I don't cope well with being sick xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->