Stress related mouth ulcers?

RaRalalala

Reaction score
Think I've been stressed beyond belief lately just with dealing with lo on my own and drama with useless fob and it's totally run me down now I think, I've ended up with ulcers under my tongue which are excruciating and stopping me from eating.

Anyone got any advice on how to help the pain? Or has anyone else had this due to stress?

Oh poor you, mouth ulcers are horrible. Mix bicarbonate of soda (baing powder) with water and use it as a mouth wash. tastes a bit yucky but works wonders. hope you feel better soon

Thanks :) had never thought of that! Text my dentist tonight who's now going to write me a prescription for a mouthwash too, fingers crossed for it helping!

I find Corsodyl mouthwash helps loads!! :)
I'm so due a batch of mouth ulcers anyday now lol, its been 4 weeks since i've had them.
I think tiredness/stress plays a factor in them i know when i'm seriously sleep deprived i get loads!
Also i put anbesol liquid on them (also useful for baby teething) it numbs the pain x

I find Corsodyl mouthwash helps loads!! :)
I'm so due a batch of mouth ulcers anyday now lol, its been 4 weeks since i've had them.
I think tiredness/stress plays a factor in them i know when i'm seriously sleep deprived i get loads!
Also i put anbesol liquid on them (also useful for baby teething) it numbs the pain x

My only issue with corodyl is that it stains your teeth and I whiten mine so probably a bad idea haha though I imagine it being antiseptic would help!

i always get uclers from biting my mouth and they always go with bongela but when i get stress ones i find that nothing gets rid of them and i have to de-stress before they go. Not at all helpful when your husband leaves you and your 6 months baby and doesn't contact you for 5 weeks!!

i always get uclers from biting my mouth and they always go with bongela but when i get stress ones i find that nothing gets rid of them and i have to de-stress before they go. Not at all helpful when your husband leaves you and your 6 months baby and doesn't contact you for 5 weeks!!

Oh dear :( that's horrible! Very stressful indeed! My dentist have me hydrogen peroxide mouthwash....terrifying to say the least, hope that works because I'm not going to be de-stressed anytime soon

my OH gets them quite alot and finds alcohol makes them stay longer so try cutting that out while you've got them and mouthwash and anbosol liquid like pp's

Corlan pellets are great. use four times a day for max 5 days. Ask the pharmacist as they are kept in the dispensary x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->